left iOS for Nexus 5....buyers' remorse set in almost immediately

Jtshurtleff

Oct 29, 2009
Visit site
Haha yeah hopefully. I love the 5s and all it has to offer. Don't know if I can ever get another phone without a finger print scanner. Sounds dumb but it's definitely nice having a secure phone and skipping the lock screen. Also love the camera. A lot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Haha yeah hopefully. I love the 5s and all it has to offer. Don't know if I can ever get another phone without a finger print scanner. Sounds dumb but it's definitely nice having a secure phone and skipping the lock screen. Also love the camera. A lot.

I'll close with this.... I'm very tempted to get this mint 4S I found. HAHAHA

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
What do you guys think about a 4S at this juncture? As you can tell I'm just anxious to get back to iOS and I'm also cheap! :D

The 4S is till a good device, especially for non-serious gaming use, but it is also getting old in technological terms. If you're going to return to iOS, especially right now, it may be a good idea to get an iPhone 4S if you're going to pay full price for it. That way, if you want the next iPhone that's due out later this year, you can opt to buy it at full price or via subsidy without a penalty.

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
The 4S is till a good device, especially for non-serious gaming use, but it is also getting old in technological terms. If you're going to return to iOS, especially right now, it may be a good idea to get an iPhone 4S if you're going to pay full price for it. That way, if you want the next iPhone that's due out later this year, you can opt to buy it at full price or via subsidy without a penalty.
This would be off-contract. Have a guy selling one for 120 bucks. Pics look flawless.

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Picked up a 5! It's not in the immaculate shape that I like but it's not bad! Ahhhhhh it feels good to be back on iOS!

Jtshurtleff

Oct 29, 2009
Visit site
Picked up a 5! It's not in the immaculate shape that I like but it's not bad! Ahhhhhh it feels good to be back on iOS!

Did you get a good deal? If it's under warranty you could maybe make up an issue and get Apple to swap it out lol

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Did you get a good deal? If it's under warranty you could maybe make up an issue and get Apple to swap it out lol

I guess it was a decent deal. No longer under warranty though! Back on my brown leather Apple case and Belkin SP setup lol

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
White. There's a small chip on the left bezel that is going to annoy me! Lol only 140 bucks to replace the entire from from ifixit though!

Last edited:

dobermansrule

May 23, 2013
Visit site
Ahhhh lucky. I have the black one but want the white one. Good luck with your new phone!

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Ahhhh lucky. I have the black one but want the white one. Good luck with your new phone!

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app
Shoot I wanted black! But I'm happy to be back on iOS. I gotta conquer this need to experience all these phones once and for all and just stick with what I keep coming back to.

Jtshurtleff

Oct 29, 2009
Visit site
Shoot I wanted black! But I'm happy to be back on iOS. I gotta conquer this need to experience all these phones once and for all and just stick with what I keep coming back to.

That's how I feel for sure. I'm still mulling over keeping the Nexus even though I know I don't want it :p

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
That's how I feel for sure. I'm still mulling over keeping the Nexus even though I know I don't want it :p

Let it go. Haha. I used to feel the need to have a backup phone in the stash but I've been over that for a while!

Jtshurtleff

Oct 29, 2009
Visit site
Let it go. Haha. I used to feel the need to have a backup phone in the stash but I've been over that for a while!

I really just want wireless charging. And maybe a more colorful case lol.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods