In the Gmail app, how do you delete all emails in the trash with one click?
I downloaded the Gmail app from iTunes a while ago. Afters weeks of deleting emails, my trash bin has been filled up like crazy. I wanted to empty the trash all at once but I have to select each one separately then click delete. That takes forever. Is there a way to select all emails at once and delete them? Just delete all with one click? If I go on Gmail on Chrome or even on my old Android phone it gives me the option to delete everything, it checkmarks every email for you then you just hit delete. I don't see any select-all button on this iOS Gmail app.
Last edited by drpepsi; 01-23-2014 at 12:05 AM.
- 01-23-2014, 09:17 AM #2
Re: In the Gmail app, how do you delete all emails in the trash with one click?
To answer the headline question... you don't because Google didn't write the app that way. I will typically do the 'heavy duty' management of my gmail account via a computer and web browser...
- By Premium1 in forum iPhone 6Replies: 59Last Post: 03-24-2014, 07:12 PM
- By sunrat39 in forum iPhone 5Replies: 7Last Post: 01-24-2014, 11:34 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 6Last Post: 01-23-2014, 09:58 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-23-2014, 07:37 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 01-22-2014, 09:10 PM