Has anyone opted for the Note 3 after the iPhone only to regret the decision?

tanknitrous

Sep 5, 2013
Visit site
But it probably is. Has anyone went to the Note 3 after the iPhone only to regret the decision and come back to the iPhone? If there is, please outline some reasons. That'd be awesome. I'm trying to stop the GF from making a regrettable decision and what I'm telling her is falling on deaf ears. Thanks iMore peeps!

DroidArmy

Dec 13, 2013
Visit site
Hope this isn't a dumb question?

I've personally used the note 3 and I chose iPhone for a few reasons:

iPhone is smooth, it always runs smoothly and it's incredibly reliable. During my time with the note 3, it had some lag issues and crashes.

The sound quality of the headphones and speaker on the note 3 is sub-par compared to the iPhone. I haven't been able to find an android device with has both sound quality and volume that can compare to the iPhone

The screen on the note 3 is amoled, while the iPhone is ips. This means the note 3 will burn in eventually and leave the status bar and keys on the screen (this happened to me with an s3)

These are just a few reasons I chose the iPhone over the note 3. There are many, many other reasons. I hope this helps you out

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
But it probably is. Has anyone went to the Note 3 after the iPhone only to regret the decision and come back to the iPhone? If there is, please outline some reasons. That'd be awesome. I'm trying to stop the GF from making a regrettable decision and what I'm telling her is falling on deaf ears. Thanks iMore peeps!

Tanknitros :) what a great honey you are to try and persuade her to an iPhone however my advice would be to buy her a beautiful case for her new Note3 cause you know when we are happy everyone is happy :) :) bwhahaha and happily purchase a new iPhone for her when she starts looking at them again. You will be the best boyfriend ever!!

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

Dude, words of advice? Let her get the device she wants, especially if her mind is set on getting it. Logic does not trump desire in this regard and especially at this time of the year....:)

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Tell her you refuse to date a girl that uses a Note 3 and if she cares about you she would never consider buying one

Disclaimer

This advice will not work at all so use at your own risk 😱

Sent from my iPhone 5s Gold 64GB

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
Tell her you refuse to date a girl that uses a Note 3 and if she cares about you she would never consider buying one

Disclaimer

This advice will not work at all so use at your own risk 😱

Sent from my iPhone 5s Gold 64GB
Coal in your stocking for sure!!
Bwhahahaha bwhahaha oh what are we going to do with YOU!!! Such a bad boy
..... Don't listen to him tank ..:)

DroidArmy

Dec 13, 2013
Visit site
Well you have a 14 day return period if she doesn't like it. Take the chance I guess, the worst thing that can happen is that she ends up returning it and buying an iPhone

TiredOfPhoneWar

Oct 26, 2013
Visit site
Hello , my advice is let her to have all she wants, if she wants to comeback after that will be good but let her experience the note 3 after that she will apreciate more her next iphone.

boovish

Jul 23, 2012
Visit site
I suggest that you go out and buy her a flip phone, wrap it up in a Note 3 box, and when she finds it and says "This isn't a Note!" you say, "Its just as crappy as one" and then give her a box with a 5S in it.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Buy her whats she wants, life is better that way...trust me. As long as the Lady is HAPPY your HAPPY

DroidArmy

Dec 13, 2013
Visit site
I suggest that you go out and buy her a flip phone, wrap it up in a Note 3 box, and when she finds it and says "This isn't a Note!" you say, "Its just as crappy as one" and then give her a box with a 5S in it.

You have no idea how much that just made me laugh. You should be working for apple on the marketing team, that would be a funny commercial. Anyway, I just wanted to tell you that made my day

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods