Best Phone For Customer Satisfaction

libra89

Feb 20, 2016
Visit site
I was glad to see this. To me, it makes the most sense (even though I'm biased). It isn't super expensive and it is in a class of its own.

bcandiolo

Jan 17, 2016
Visit site
I agree, the iPhone SE is the most balanced iPhone, pocketable, super fast, quick to recharge, beautifully designed and affordable.
It is the only phone Apple has to offer, other models are phablets IMO

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Nope not a surprise at all. The iPhone SE is a direct result of the iPhone 5/5s which still holds the record for the most purchased smartphone in history. That was/is a AWESOME designed iPhone.

timocrates

Jan 24, 2017
Visit site
Nope not a surprise at all. The iPhone SE is a direct result of the iPhone 5/5s which still holds the record for the most purchased smartphone in history. That was/is a AWESOME designed iPhone.

And I myself would be sporting just that model had it not frozen up after I installed a third-party wallpaper and so I jumped to grab my investment back two hours short of the two week refund window. I now have a screen .7" larger.

It might've been different.

Matty

Trusted Member
May 24, 2014
Visit site
While I wasn't expecting the iPhone SE to be at the top of the list, I was definitely expecting it to be in the top 5. 😃 There is something special about the SE and it's the type of device that just ticks all the boxes. Performance is great, battery life is on point and obviously it's so portable. All round great device. Plus, you can get 128gb of storage! Not many small phones out there with so much space and power 😃

The website title does read full of click bait though haha.

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
The SE is a super great deal with a lot of power under the hood and Zero issues. It's loud and has ample battery life and hold ability and now comes in 128 GBs of storage. The only phone I owned with nearly the same specs for it's time was my Palm Pre 2

RobertP1

Trusted Member
Apr 14, 2016
Visit site
I agree with everything written here and I love my SE but whenever I make it my daily driver for a week or so, I find I miss the size and screen Real Estate of the 7+. I guess that I will be doing the SIM swap for the time being

camaroz1985

Trusted Member
Sep 2, 2016
Visit site
It is crazy how you can get used to the size of the screen if you only use the SE. After just 2 weeks I was helping my wife with something on her 6S and it seemed huge to me, and that was just the regular one, not the plus.