Why is my iPhone SE weird?

Miriam Lucero

Jan 29, 2017
Visit site
So my iPhone SE is kinda weird. Because at first when it was still brand new, there is a to do list of a person. Then now, I saw some blocked numbers I never blocked. I don't think it's related to me because I searched the emails and it doesn't came from my hometown. I also let other people borrow my apple id, but are the numbers could by synced on my old icloud? i changed all of my email for privacy purposes. But the blocked numbers are still there. Help please I'm about to sell my cellphone because of that. I'm scared what if someone's going through my phone. Even if I deleted the account already, the blocked numbers will remain?

Last edited:

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
If you "let other people borrow" your Apple ID then the things that you're seeing on your iPhone is not weird. Those are probably items syncing to your iPhone. With that in mind, I really recommend that you cease allowing other people to use your Apple ID and associated passcode.

lyndonjohn

Mar 8, 2016
Visit site
It's because you let other people borrow your apple id. Whatever they sync with that id, will also show on your account, such as photos, even apps and contacts, and that includes the blocked numbers you mentioned. Apple ID is supposedly for personal only and should not be shared with someone else especially if you have linked your payment info, like credit cards, to that account. If you want restrict anyone from accessing your account, change your Apple ID password, and don't let other people borrow your account. Let them create their own Apple ID.

cwbcpa

Trusted Member
Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
Do a factory reset of your phone, change your Apple ID password and stop giving it to other people. If those numbers are still blocked, you can unblock them or delete them or whatever you want. As long as you are the only one with access to your account then nothing "weird" will be happening.

Deanig_12

Dec 29, 2012
Visit site
i agree with people on this thred you shouldnt give out your apple id god knows what people are doing and you could end up in alot of trouble if i was you id highly suggest making a new apple id and factory reset your device and cloes your apple id you shared out

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2