Sell my iphone 7 to get the SE yes or no?

diogo461

Jan 11, 2017
Visit site
Hello,

I purchase the Iphone 7 matte black 32GB Unlocked, it cost me near 780€ , but ...i dont see that is worth the difference from the iphone SE with costs near 320 ... because I can purshare from a mobile operator.
Well... My iphone 7 has already 3 dents on the side and Im thinking about to sell it because of that and because I love the SE...i dont care about the 3D touch..in fact..IOS 10 in iphone 7 has some bugs... facebook takes 5 seconds to load..etc etc ..

What is your opinion? should I trade?

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
If you prefer the SE then go for it. There is a pretty decent jump from the SE to the 7 though, especially in terms of performance, battery life, and photo quality. If you're running into bugs and performance issues with your 7 you might want to run a restore and set it up as new. Facebook should not take five seconds to load.

johndill17

Jun 27, 2014
Visit site
I'd also be thinking of ditching a phone if it had some dents, so I can relate to that. I think you might regret taking a step back in processing speed and losing the optical image stabilization in the camera, among other things, though. Your 7 shouldn't be acting buggy like that, so you should maybe do a restore as suggested and get it working well before you make your decision.

libra89

Feb 20, 2016
Visit site
I think it doesn't hurt to try it, if there's a way that you can do that. The SE's battery is good. Since you don't care about 3D Touch, it should be just fine for you aside from a size adjustment. At least you still get raise to wake too on iOS 10.

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
The SE is a great little phone. If you think the form factor works better for you, go for it!

Nubwy

Apr 23, 2015
Visit site
Hello,

I purchase the Iphone 7 matte black 32GB Unlocked, it cost me near 780€ , but ...i dont see that is worth the difference from the iphone SE with costs near 320 ... because I can purshare from a mobile operator.
Well... My iphone 7 has already 3 dents on the side and Im thinking about to sell it because of that and because I love the SE...i dont care about the 3D touch..in fact..IOS 10 in iphone 7 has some bugs... facebook takes 5 seconds to load..etc etc ..

I just loaded in less than three. Sounds like a carrier issue.

Matty

Trusted Member
May 24, 2014
Visit site
Hello,

I would say, keep the iPhone 7. Simply because i like having a bigger display. You can view more content and watching movies is nicer. The iPhone SE on paper is actually really good and the camera does take some great pictures but the phone does feel small in the hand, so if you ok with that then i would say go for it. Performance wise, its really quick still and the battery life is great. (on the SE).

diogo461

Jan 11, 2017
Visit site
i will sell my iphone 7 tomorrow, I already bough Iphone SE , but should I restore from itunes with the apps etc or set up as new?

aximtreo

May 24, 2011
Visit site
I would suggest you put a good case on the SE to minimize "dents". You did not state if the 7 was in a case but normally that much damage to a new phone says no you didn't have a case for it.

krazyatom

Trusted Member
Jun 19, 2015
Visit site
I think SE battery is still better than iphone 7. SE battery last little less than Iphone 6s PLUS because of their small screen resolution. I sold my 6s plus because SE battery was pretty darn good for the size. If I upgrade my iphone SE, I need at least 7 PLUS model for battery life.

Lefty724

Mar 25, 2016
Visit site
I'm going the other way. I'm currently using a SE but should be getting my iPhone 7 today, hopefully.

I already know that I love the SE but I just couldn't pass up the deal on the i7. I'll compare and see what happens?

The i7 is gonna have to blow my socks off to get me to leave the SE. IMO the SE is the most perfect all around phone ever made!!

LCW

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
I wouldn't sell a 7 right now to get an SE. Rumor of 128GB SE for march event. Wait at least for that.

I'm personally getting the itch for something a bit bigger again. Have had the SE for a year now.

tr1ad

Trusted Member
Oct 17, 2013
Visit site
I'm going the other way. I'm currently using a SE but should be getting my iPhone 7 today, hopefully.

I already know that I love the SE but I just couldn't pass up the deal on the i7. I'll compare and see what happens?

The i7 is gonna have to blow my socks off to get me to leave the SE. IMO the SE is the most perfect all around phone ever made!!

You're just too much ... Lol

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73