Iphone se glass

Dec 30, 2016
Visit site
i dropped my iphone se after that i noticed that the glass is moving up and down while pressing it. is it normal?

Last edited:

Dec 30, 2016
Visit site
by the way its in the left side of the phone, i checked the screen and its ok but its annoying that the side/plastic or thin can in the glass is moving

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
by the way its in the left side of the phone, i checked the screen and its ok but its annoying that the side/plastic or thin can in the glass is moving

Moving glass on an iPhone is not normal. I'd get it checked at an Apple Store.

MacProSC

Dec 19, 2016
Visit site
Definitely get it checked out, If you feel your hand is steady enough: look at the edge of your glass, there should be a plastic bezel around it.that bezel should be flush all the way around, if it is not it means the glass is getting unglued from it. I fixed mine by dipping the edge of a playing card in superglue and running it between the bezel and the glass, not going in more than 1/16" . dip in the glue a couple times but don't have too much on the card, the idea is to put a very thin layer along the area where it's separating.
I know some repair shops that would glue it back for free as long as your LCD isn't damaged, some repair brands out there have a customer for life approach. .

Dec 30, 2016
Visit site
yes the plastic bezel is moving. i dont hear a clicking sound in the screen. it just that the plastic is slightly moving. maybe poor glue? after several falling in the ground

Matty

Trusted Member
May 24, 2014
Visit site
i dropped my iphone se after that i noticed that the glass is moving up and down while pressing it. is it normal?

Firstly, great to hear the device is still in working order and nothing 'broke'. :)

With regards to the screen moving, there is nothing in this world that duct tape cant fix, and if it hasn't fixed the problem then you haven't used enough duct tape! :D

Here is an example. i'm JOKING OF COURSE! probably should take it down to the istore :D

maxresdefault.jpg