Hey guys,

Here's the thing. Basically there are certain times in which pressing the home button once just doens't wake up my locked iPhone SE (Space Grey).

When 'using' the phone the home button just works perfectly. Thing happens only when it's locked. I have to press it once again and then it will wake it. This kind of tells you is not a hardware issue, it seems more an iOS issue.

It doesn't happen always tho, it use to happen once a day, or once every 2 days. I mean, imagine how many times I press the home button during the day. Not really THAT much, but it's kind of annoying when it actually happens.

Funny thing is that the same exact thing happened in my previous iPhone 5s Space Grey. And I know people with the 5s that experiences the same 'problem'.
    Look at this post for example: http://forums.imore.com/iphone-5s/27...ke-screen.html
    Same exact issue I had with my previous phone, and same thing I'm having with the SE.
    But never really heard of any SE user having it too.

Anyone with a SE experiencing this as well ?
    09-26-2016 02:15 PM
    Happens to my space grey se too like twice a week but its negligible to me. Lol
    09-27-2016 05:39 AM
    Hey guys,

Here's the thing. Basically there are certain times in which pressing the home button once just doens't wake up my locked iPhone SE (Space Grey).

When 'using' the phone the home button just works perfectly. Thing happens only when it's locked. I have to press it once again and then it will wake it. This kind of tells you is not a hardware issue, it seems more an iOS issue.

It doesn't happen always tho, it use to happen once a day, or once every 2 days. I mean, imagine how many times I press the home button during the day. Not really THAT much, but it's kind of annoying when it actually happens.

Funny thing is that the same exact thing happened in my previous iPhone 5s Space Grey. And I know people with the 5s that experiences the same 'problem'.
    Look at this post for example: http://forums.imore.com/iphone-5s/27...ke-screen.html
    Same exact issue I had with my previous phone, and same thing I'm having with the SE.
    But never really heard of any SE user having it too.

Anyone with a SE experiencing this as well ?
    Happens to my space grey se too like twice a week but its negligible to me. Lol
    What version of iOS do both of you have? I think I don't recall this.
    09-27-2016 07:41 AM
    iOS 10.0.2 in my case.

Anyways, it seems to be a iOS bug regardless the version. I posted in Reddit too and some users replied with the same. In fact there was one 6s user that reported the same. Thing is I don't think most people even realize about it.
    libra89 likes this.
    09-27-2016 08:07 AM
    Hmm that's interesting. Maybe I am part of that camp that doesn't realize it.
    09-27-2016 08:10 AM
    I'm on 9.3.5.
    libra89 likes this.
    09-28-2016 04:05 PM
    This happens on my SE sometimes. It even happened on my 6 plus and 5s too. I think it just is a weird home button thing.
    libra89 likes this.
    09-29-2016 11:09 AM
    Thanks for confirm my theory guys. I'm pretty sure this is just an iOS bug that was never fixed. It seems to affects almost all iPhones. Thing is not everybody realizes lol
    09-29-2016 03:53 PM