Using an iPhone SE without a case? How is it holding up?

Jared DiPane

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
I want to use my iPhone SE (Rose Gold of course) without a case but don't want it to look dinged up and abused in a few days.

For those who are using it without a case, how is it holding up? Got some pictures? Let's see what they look like!!!!

vjh425

Mar 30, 2014
Visit site
I use mine without a case and it's holding up well. I stopped it once taking too much stuff out of the car. It landed on the concrete and survived with only a tiny scuff in the corner.

MelCali82

Apr 5, 2016
Visit site
I don't like cases so I stay close to naked. I have some skins on my SE from 4tified wraps. Even when I didn't have a skin on it, I didn't have any scratches. Phone is pretty tough

anon(9721108)

Nov 12, 2015
Visit site
I am ordering an SE tomorrow and will be a lot more nervous about dropping it because of the glass on the back. I once dropped my 5C at the mall from shoulder height and I watched in horror as it bounced and jumped landing about 5 feet from where I was talking to someone! Continued to use it another 2.75 years and not a scratch.

AnnaKurkowa

Apr 14, 2016
Visit site
I use mine without a case because of the nice rose gold color.
It still looks brand new but I am really careful with my phones anyway.
If I would use one it would be a leather case from apple in blue or black.

bcandiolo

Jan 17, 2016
Visit site
I love my Space Gray SE naked, but don't feel comfortable, don't want a scratch on it, so purchased an  leather case, it feels great, soft and protected

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73