Is Apple going to continue the SE line going forward?

Pat F2

Sep 18, 2016
Visit site
Love my SE, was wondering if anyone knew of apple is going to continue the SE line going forward? Really is my favorite design

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
I have no doubt Apple will continue to iterate on the SE line and offer updates going forward. It's been a very popular device, especially as Apple expands its brand globally.

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
I think they will for sure. Not everyone wants a big device. There is a market for the SE.

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
Not sure what design they can do that still keeps the feel and shape of that phone. If SE truly stands for "Special Edition" I'm not sure they'll continue it. It could have been something they did to appease those who loved the design of the 5S, which in my opinion was Apples best iPhone. (Although the screen size was too small for me after going with the 6).

mynameisjowee

Sep 18, 2016
Visit site
I think they might have some updates to the SE line, but it probably won't be as frequent as the flagships. Maybe every two years they'll come out with an update. (or at least I hope they do)

Tech198

Aug 12, 2015
Visit site
Re: Question

I personally think they will. A lot of consumers prefer the smaller form factor.

I wondered the same,,, but they must keep a budget phone round i would have thought ?

Perhaps if Apple gave up on the SE, but being the bottom line phone in price, Apple would have to keep uni students and discounts back to school people happy rather than force them to pay for a iPhone 6s that would be high price tag for them.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner