- iMore Nanite
- 9 Posts
The eternal question. 16gb. Still doable?
I have a question for you all. I purchased a 64gb iPhone SE when they first came out and loved it, however due to my financial situation at the time I had to sell it a couple of months later. I'm now in a position where I have the option to pick up one on a budget. Only thing is that it would be the 16gb option.
Now I've had 16gb in the past when I had the 5S and had no issues with that, however I know that times have changes, app sizes etc have changed and I'm worried that 16gb may not be enough.
I don't use my phone to play games, take the very odd photograph. Otherwise it's used for the usual social media (Twitter, Facebook, WhatsApp), a few news apps and YouTube, Twitch and Netflix. With this in mind I'd appreciate some valued opinions on if I could get by with a 16gb model. (I also understand that iOS 10 has apparently freed up storage?).
Thank you all for your time
- 09-16-2016, 04:22 PM #2
- 09-16-2016, 05:04 PM #4
- 09-16-2016, 05:10 PM #5
- 1,015 Posts
Re: The eternal question. 16gb. Still doable?
I personally wouldn't get a 16 GB. Long term it just doesn't seem like the best option, imo. I'd go with the 64GB. If cost is an issue, personally, I'd hold off. I just wouldn't want to settle for the 16GB and risk frustrations down the line.
I'm sure you could manage with 16GB. You'd just have to be careful about what you're doing on your phone.
- 09-16-2016, 06:10 PM #6
- 09-16-2016, 10:26 PM #7
- 09-16-2016, 10:28 PM #8
- 09-17-2016, 12:56 PM #9
- 09-17-2016, 03:16 PM #10
- By Garneth in forum iPhone 7Replies: 60Last Post: 10-06-2016, 10:44 AM
- By jblank in forum Apple WatchReplies: 7Last Post: 09-29-2016, 11:25 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 09-18-2016, 12:41 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-16-2016, 02:47 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 09-16-2016, 01:42 PM