So far, so good; nothing traumatic; minor visual changes; took about 20-30 minutes for Wi-Fi download
Backed up on ICloud, & Windows 10 PC; also upgraded Windows ITunes to 12.5
text messaging, got an upgrade; as did Apple News, ITunes, etc.
Only 20 minutes ago; report back later in the week, after further testing
- 09-13-2016, 02:17 PM #2
- 09-13-2016, 09:47 PM #3
- 09-14-2016, 07:33 AM #4
Re: IOS 10
So far so good here, but I have noticed that the phone gets pretty hot while charging, it already did all the photos tasks yesterday but it is still overheating. I have reported this to Apple.
Never had this issue while using all the public betas though.
Did anybody else notice this?
- 09-14-2016, 11:14 AM #5
Re: IOS 10
Just found a cool new feature: you can send recently listened to ITunes, through text messaging
Not sure if the other person has to have IOS 10 to decode the link
Always was bummed that you couldn't send music; VOILA!
- 09-14-2016, 11:28 AM #7
- 09-14-2016, 11:30 PM #8
- 09-26-2016, 02:16 PM #9
- 09-30-2016, 08:42 AM #10
- By LucaTengattini in forum iOS 9Replies: 2Last Post: 09-13-2016, 07:12 PM
- By djrakowski in forum iOS 10Replies: 15Last Post: 09-13-2016, 05:14 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-13-2016, 02:11 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-13-2016, 01:30 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-13-2016, 01:12 PM