Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By nikkisharif
  • 1 Post By Rob Phillips
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iMore Question

Default What is link for iPhone SE users guide?

I have been trying to find the users guide online for SE iPhone I purchased yesterday. The link on the document in the box the phone came in does NOT work. All I see online is sales pitch with images and users guides so manuals to a variety of iPhone releases but not SE.

I want a detailed, clearly written document outlining all features and benefits with step-by-step instructions. If Apple does not have such a document, I may consider returning this phone. I have 8 days to do so.

Very frustrated!

Default Re: What is link for iPhone SE users guide?

I hate you're frustrated but there's a ton of information online. Here's a link to the iPhone User Guide & you can also find this same guide in iBooks. Also there are many workshops offered at the Apple Store, if you ever need in person assistance.

Rob Phillips likes this.

Welcome to iMore! The workshops offered in Apple Stores are excellent and they're completely free. Follow the link for more info.
    The best way to learn is to simply use the device, in my opinion. There's a learning curve just like anything else. These things do a ton and the apps you download completely change the experience. Just give it some time.
    nikkisharif likes this.
    iMore Intermediate

151 Posts

Also, when Tips launches in the SE, it can direct you to the user guide to download into iBooks.
    The user guides are free on iBooks as well as those for the macbook and iPad