Why are my auto-lock times only half of what is selected on my Iphone SE?
All times selected turn out to be only half of the time indicated.
e.g. If I select 1 minute, my iPhone turns off after 30 seconds of inactivity.
I have the latest ios release (9.3.3).
- Best AnswerJul 20 2016 | 11:38 am EDT
- 07-20-2016, 11:38 AM #2
- 07-20-2016, 08:06 PM #3
- 10,560 Posts
Re: Why are my auto-lock times only half of what is selected on my Iphone SE?
Hi, welcome to iMore.
Enabling Low Power Mode in Settings > Battery will always result in a 30 second auto lock.
If you have any further questions, please join our forum. We're happy to help.
Last edited by Tartarus; 07-23-2016 at 06:59 PM.
- By TheOneKiK in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 07-21-2016, 03:52 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Pokemon GoReplies: 1Last Post: 07-20-2016, 08:20 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Original iPadReplies: 2Last Post: 07-20-2016, 07:48 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-20-2016, 07:16 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-20-2016, 06:12 AM