Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Tartarus
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iMore Question

Default how can i trnsfer files from my computer to my iphone SE without iTunes?

i have videos & photos on my personal computer< how can i transfer them to my iphone SE, in easy way , without iTunes

Default how can i trnsfer files from my computer to my iphone SE without iTunes?

Hi, If you have any further questions, please join our forum. We're happy to help. It's better than to post anonymously.

You can use iCloud Drive on iCloud.com and your phone or any cloud service like Dropbox, Google Drive or OneDrive.

You can also enable iCloud Photo Library on your iPhone and those files to Photos on iCloud.com
    libra89 likes this.
    Banned

Default Re: How can I transfer files from my computer to my iPhone SE without iTunes?

If you do not like to use iTunes, then you can try some third-party apps like AnyTrans, PrimoSync and more.
    iMore Newbie

Default Re: How can I transfer files from my computer to my iPhone SE without iTunes?

If you are running iOS 10, there is an option to save to iCloud Drive.
    iMore Pro

Quote Originally Posted by klcrow8690 View Post
    If you are running iOS 10, there is an option to save to iCloud Drive.
    That still depends on the app. Not all 3rd party apps have support for it yet.