Why is the SE rated at 12 mp but the photos are only 1-2 mp
New SE and photos are poor quality and are only 2 mp is size. Why have a 12 mp camera? They look really bad.
- 07-09-2016, 11:29 AM #2iMore Newbie
- 25 Posts
Re: Why is the SE rated at 12 mp but the photos are only 1-2 mp
Savvy marketing. Or a lie, depends on how honest you are with yourself.
The absolute largest "normal" non-live photo I've taken is 2.4mb, in landscape mode, slightly zoomed, at the beach.
The largest "panorama" photo I've taken is 8.9mb, portrait mode, no zoom, at the beach.
The largest "live" photo, landscape mode, slightly zoomed is 9.7mb.
It's pretty clear how apple is bending the rules here.. All photos look excellent, were quick to save, and in great focus.
- 07-09-2016, 11:51 AM #3
- 07-11-2016, 03:00 PM #4iMore Pro
- 522 Posts
Why is the SE rated at 12 mp but the photos are only 1-2 mp?
- 07-11-2016, 03:10 PM #5
- 07-11-2016, 03:46 PM #6
- 07-12-2016, 12:12 AM #7
- By iMore Question in forum iTunesReplies: 2Last Post: 09-23-2016, 10:46 PM
- By iMore Question in forum MacBook AirReplies: 12Last Post: 08-18-2016, 08:26 AM
- By PompiPompi in forum OS X El Capitan (10.11)Replies: 2Last Post: 07-28-2016, 09:30 PM
After I bought a new iPad Pro I looked for past months in my calendar and they are gone, how do I get them back?By iMore Question in forum iPad Pro (12.9-inch)Replies: 1Last Post: 07-09-2016, 09:12 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-09-2016, 07:17 AM