SE on Verizon and ATT?

JobSteves

Jan 3, 2013
Visit site
I am going to buy an unlocked SE very soon.

However I have a contract on Verizon at the moment but once it's done (it will be in 5 months) I am going to Straight talk (basically the same as ATT).

If I get an unlocked SE will I be able to use it with my Verizon sim and then just swap out the straight talk sim when my Verizon contract is over?

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
If you purchase a SIM-free iPhone SE and use it on Verizon, upon ending your contract period with Verizon you should be clear to use said SE on any carrier of your choosing. Even Straight Talk. The Straight Talk site shows the SE as "Coming Soon" though so I'd double check with their CS dept to confirm that a device that they don't currently offer will work before making a decision.

JobSteves

Jan 3, 2013
Visit site
If you purchase a SIM-free iPhone SE and use it on Verizon, upon ending your contract period with Verizon you should be clear to use said SE on any carrier of your choosing. Even Straight Talk. The Straight Talk site shows the SE as "Coming Soon" though so I'd double check with their CS dept to confirm that a device that they don't currently offer will work before making a decision.
Thank you man. You are the best. I will check with Straight Talk before I make a decision for sure!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2