SE on Verizon and ATT?
I am going to buy an unlocked SE very soon.
However I have a contract on Verizon at the moment but once it's done (it will be in 5 months) I am going to Straight talk (basically the same as ATT).
If I get an unlocked SE will I be able to use it with my Verizon sim and then just swap out the straight talk sim when my Verizon contract is over?
- 06-29-2016, 06:15 AM #2
Re: SE on Verizon and ATT?
If you purchase a SIM-free iPhone SE and use it on Verizon, upon ending your contract period with Verizon you should be clear to use said SE on any carrier of your choosing. Even Straight Talk. The Straight Talk site shows the SE as "Coming Soon" though so I'd double check with their CS dept to confirm that a device that they don't currently offer will work before making a decision.
- By ShesMixed in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 4Last Post: 06-30-2016, 08:09 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 13Last Post: 06-30-2016, 11:40 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 1Last Post: 06-29-2016, 09:09 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone SEReplies: 2Last Post: 06-28-2016, 06:47 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 06-28-2016, 06:12 PM