Which phone were you using before the SE?

suspect32

Aug 23, 2016
Visit site
Hi everyone, not sure if there's a similar thread to this. Just wondering a few questions for SE owners.
1) What phone were you using before the SE?
2) Why did you decide to get the SE?
3) Any regrets?

Thank you!

- iPhone 6s
- Lost my 6s at a park and had no insurance so I choose the SE because of the price.
- I miss my 6s but im also loving the SE.

Darryl Hill

Jun 27, 2016
Visit site
LG G3
I won my SE from this very website!
Not really a regret, but definitely missing the screen real estate I had on the G3. Other than that, I'm loving this little powerhouse of a device.

mtnoblexx87

Aug 8, 2013
Visit site
1. Was using an iPhone 6s
2. Got SE to save money on monthly installments as well as have a smaller phone. I use my iPad pro 9.7 and MacBook Pro 13 for all productivity tasks, so figured a smaller phone would benefit me well as I might use it more as a PHONE and less of a productivity device.
3. No regrets. I do miss 3d touch for messages and app switching but thats it. I bought Rose Gold (I am a 29 year old male) and have NO REGRETS on the color either :)

Shanicenicolle

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
Hi everyone, not sure if there's a similar thread to this. Just wondering a few questions for SE owners.
3) Any regrets?

Thank you!

1) iPhone 6S for about 8 months and then the J7 for a couple weeks
2) wanted a more budget friendly payment on my phone (I have Jump on demand) but the J7 just didn't have the call quality I was used to on iPhone.
3) none I love this phone and so glad I ended up with it. The size is just so much better suited for my hand size.

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
6s. Got the SE to tide me over until tomorrow's announcement so I could sell my 6s at a higher price.

Jared DiPane

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
I was using an iPhone 6s Plus and tired of its size. I liked the big screen at first but quickly got tired of it.

Ended up switching to the SE because of its price and upgraded internals. Ended up selling the 6s Plus, buying this and keeping some money for myself.

Only regret is sometimes I wish I got the Space Grey, other times I love my Rose Gold choice.

TWC42

Aug 31, 2016
Visit site
1) Bought the SE for my wife to replace her aging HTC One Mini
2) She refused to get anything bigger than the Mini for pocketability.
3) She's happy, so I'm happy. Helping her with iOS makes me appreciate my Android phone that much more.

Jimmy_UK

Oct 9, 2016
Visit site
iPhone 5s to 6s+, one year later the size is grating on me so have purchased an SE. The 7 was in my hand for a week but I couldn't justify the UK price and the SE performs just as well in my opinion, even the camera is similar. Also the 7 is still a touch too big. Hoping I stick with SE as the ?400 price tag is easy to live with.

Now I've got to sell my 6s+ and hopefully I get a decent return. May have waited too long.....?

beachhoppr

Sep 15, 2016
Visit site
3) Any regrets?

Thank you!

1. Samsung Galaxy S7
2. Lost the Galaxy. Stumbled across an Apple store. Liked the compact size
3. No I actually really love it!

libra89

Feb 20, 2016
Visit site
iPhone 5s to 6s+, one year later the size is grating on me so have purchased an SE. The 7 was in my hand for a week but I couldn't justify the UK price and the SE performs just as well in my opinion, even the camera is similar. Also the 7 is still a touch too big. Hoping I stick with SE as the ?400 price tag is easy to live with.

Now I've got to sell my 6s+ and hopefully I get a decent return. May have waited too long.....?
You might lose some value but not too much.

G1DRP

Jan 31, 2016
Visit site
I was using the iPhone 6 but it died with 8 months of my 2 year contract left. I bought a 64Gb SE directly from Apple to replace it. The SE is a fantastic phone and the battery life is excellent!

bcandiolo

Jan 17, 2016
Visit site
I had an iPhone 6s before, used for 6 months and my son wanted it so I went back to Android with a Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge. Now I'm using my brand new 64Gb Space Gray SE and I'm fascinated with its performance, great battery life and small size. My concern was the smaller screen against my big hands, but realized that I can type even faster with the default keyboard.

mouseninja

Nov 13, 2016
Visit site
I came from an s7 edge, always had an android since the T-Mobile G1 but got sick and tired of having to reset every one of them after about 6 months because they all got so slow.

I've often heard that this never really happens with apples phones so I took the plunge and got myself a SE spaghetti gray about a month ago, thought at the start that it was far too small but now I absolutely love it, perfect for one hand use

Although I wish there was a clear cache option like on Android as some of the apps (Spotify and Google Plus I'm looking at you!) can get absolutely huge and there appears to be no way of fixing it apart from deleting and reinstalling the app itself

mouseninja

Nov 13, 2016
Visit site
I came from an s7 edge, always had an android since the T-Mobile G1 but got sick and tired of having to reset every one of them after about 6 months because they all got so slow.

I've often heard that this never really happens with apples phones so I took the plunge and got myself a SE space gray about a month ago, thought at the start that it was far too small but now I absolutely love it, perfect for one hand use

Although I wish there was a clear cache option like on Android as some of the apps (Spotify and Google Plus I'm looking at you!) can get absolutely huge and there appears to be no way of fixing it apart from deleting and reinstalling the app itself

impaler

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
I was using a space gray 128GB 6s.

I preferred the size.

Nope! I wish I had 128GB, but I am managing the space well.

3) Any regrets?

Thank you!

metalchick719

Mar 6, 2014
Visit site
I'm not using one, but my boyfriend got a 16GB space gray SE in August. Before that, he was using a 16GB silver iPhone 5s. He got the SE because his 5s' screen died. I think a dog at his workplace peed on it, LMAO (he's a vet technician)!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR