Faster Charging Than QC3.0....

Furt

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site
I'm sitting here charging my SE after having used the LG G5 for about a week and just realized that when charging from 0-70%, this SE actually charges faster while being used than the G5 did and doesn't heat up like the G5. I wonder if LG dropped the ball on this one or if the almost half capacity battery compared to the G5 just takes less time to fill up.

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
I would think that chopping the battery capacity in half would make the vast majority of that difference. Charging the iPhone SE from 0% to 70% is basically equivalent to charging the LG G5 from 0% to 35% (give or take).

Furt

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site
I would think that chopping the battery capacity in half would make the vast majority of that difference. Charging the iPhone SE from 0% to 70% is basically equivalent to charging the LG G5 from 0% to 35% (give or take).

Yeah that really makes the most sense. And the lower res screen makes active usage of the phone last a lot longer than on the G5 as well. I can't get at least an hour or two more out of the SE when playing ingress or watching videos where the G5 just overheats and craps out.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods