iPhonesE screen rotation
I can't find how to set the screen to rotate from Portrait to landscape?
- 05-20-2016, 09:24 PM #2iMore Expert
- 786 Posts
Re: iPhonesE screen rotation
Swap up from bottom of the screen into the screen, you will see the control center, inside up right, you will notice a padlock, tap on it to disable it. Notice that the home screen will not rotate, but most of the application you have install will be able to rotate to landscape mode.
- By nmburns in forum iOS 9Replies: 8Last Post: 06-21-2016, 06:47 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6sReplies: 6Last Post: 05-23-2016, 04:01 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 05-20-2016, 12:09 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 05-20-2016, 10:12 AM
The brightness control is on full, but screen is very dark and everything is unreadable. What do I do?By iMore Question in forum iPhone 3GS ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 05-18-2016, 06:43 AM