Where art Thou?

wysiwyg86

Apr 21, 2016
Visit site
So after finally going iPad Pro 12.9 I'm so ready to go iPhone SE. I've gone 6 plus, to 6, to 6s plus back to my 6. And now I have determined I won't be satisfied till I get an SE to comfortably carry as my mobile phone. But I can't find any within 75 miles of me and I'm not patient to wait for shipping. (Looks like I have no choice though) Is this the same device that isn't suppose to be selling well?.....

maflynn

Feb 4, 2015
Visit site
But I can't find any within 75 miles of me and I'm not patient to wait for shipping. (Looks like I have no choice though) Is this the same device that isn't suppose to be selling well?.....

Initial indications were that it was not selling well based on some analysts conjecture. I think for what ever reason, inventory on the SE appears to be constrained. I think your best bet is to order it online and just wait it out

Seki-Kun

Apr 26, 2016
Visit site
One thing you might try is check the apple website once a day. Last Monday I checked online for availabilty in my local stores and found that one store had the Rose Gold 64g IN STOCK. So I quickly bought it and went to pick it up an hour later. It can happen ;)

maflynn

Feb 4, 2015
Visit site
Back when I was trying to get a 6 plus what is now close to 1.5 years ago, I found success by going to apple.com every morning, I eventually found a store with local pickup. It took a couple of weeks trying but I was successful.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Back when I was trying to get a 6 plus what is now close to 1.5 years ago, I found success by going to apple.com every morning, I eventually found a store with local pickup. It took a couple of weeks trying but I was successful.

Now you can simply use the Apple Store app. That's what I did to track down an Apple Smart Keyboard for my iPad Pro. It took me a week of checking every day until I found it via the app at a nearby Apple Store. I ordered it directly from the app and then travelled about 20 minutes or so to pick it up.

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
The SE is the smartest move Apple has made to date in my opinion

The form factor is proven and the specs are outstanding. I can see why your having a hard time getting one locally. I got lucky and preordered and got it on day one

maflynn

Feb 4, 2015
Visit site
The SE is the smartest move Apple has made to date in my opinion
It was a smart move, especially as they're dealing with market saturation. Here, they tapped a segment that was largely pushed aside when they rolled out the iPhone 6.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro