Case-Mate Tough Case or RhinoShield CrashGuard + Screen Protector?
I'm planning on getting an iPhone SE soon but as an incredibly clumsy person I'm definitely going to invest in a protective case. I can't decide between the Tough Naked Case from Case-Mate [redacted] or getting both the RhinoShield CrashGuard [redacted] AND the RhinoShield Screen Protector [redacted]. Obviously you'll have to remove the spaces in the links as putting full links in the message got it marked as spam, sorry!
Has anyone used one or both of these options and could perhaps give me some advice? Thank you
Last edited by Just_Me_D; 04-24-2016 at 10:01 AM.
- Best AnswerApr 24 2016 | 7:37 pm EDT
Hopefully, those who have used the aforementioned cases on their iPhone SE devices will reply soon.
- 04-24-2016, 07:37 PM #2
- 05-03-2016, 04:57 AM #3iMore Intermediate
- 116 Posts
Re: Case-Mate Tough Case or RhinoShield CrashGuard + Screen Protector?
I have used the Crash Guard, its not bad. They are not copying Speck or if they are I can't see how, but anyway if you're into the bumper style cases you can't go wrong with the Crash Guard.
Also I've used this case on a Nexus 6p, a Galaxy S6, an iPhone 6+, and now my iPhone 5s 2016 remix ... I mean my iPhone SE.
- By seeyaiphone71 in forum iPhone 6sReplies: 45Last Post: 06-06-2016, 12:44 PM
- By komal-commute in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 4Last Post: 04-27-2016, 11:11 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 04-23-2016, 03:06 PM
- By beerdear66 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 04-23-2016, 02:22 PM
- By Malek Yamout in forum Apple MacBooksReplies: 2Last Post: 04-23-2016, 08:20 AM