People's orders coming quickly...

tanknitrous

Sep 5, 2013
Visit site
I've seen a few people posting the last couple of days saying things like "I ordered my SE yesterday and it came today." Where the heck are you guys ordering from? The Apple website is saying if you order today it won't ship till the end of the month. Am I trying to order from the wrong places? What gives?

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
i personally didnt order one so i honestly am guessing but maybe they are getting them directly from the carriers

TheRadBear

Sep 10, 2015
Visit site
Hey,

Typically that means that they have ordered them through carriers.

Personally, I NEVER go with the carriers; I don't think one needs middle dealing with " middle man" when can you go directly to the supply source. It's just my thing, mind you, so do as you please :)

Cheers!

libra89

Feb 20, 2016
Visit site
Hey,

Typically that means that they have ordered them through carriers.

Personally, I NEVER go with the carriers; I don't think one needs middle dealing with " middle man" when can you go directly to the supply source. It's just my thing, mind you, so do as you please :)

Cheers!

Also unlocked phones are awesome. I only need the carrier for just my service.

sdc1

Aug 6, 2013
Visit site
I ordered on Monday from my carrier (O2 UK) and my SE arrived on Tuesday. I was upgrading anyway and with O2 I can have the iPhone unlocked for free and even pay off the phone plan for ?360 and end the contract with no penalties.

mbranscum

Jul 24, 2010
Visit site
I've seen a few people posting the last couple of days saying things like "I ordered my SE yesterday and it came today." Where the heck are you guys ordering from? The Apple website is saying if you order today it won't ship till the end of the month. Am I trying to order from the wrong places? What gives?

Thought you were going with the iPhone 6s.

TheRadBear

Sep 10, 2015
Visit site
You can make the case that the carrier is the source, i.e., without them the phone won't work and you pay them every month :)

Cut the middle man is my buyer's motto; get as close to the supply as you can; naturally, I do see your point, but in Canada there are lot of things to be wished for and simply despised when it comes to dealing with carriers.

Cheers!

tanknitrous

Sep 5, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for everyones' responses....I bit the bullet today, had the time and drove a little extra and found what I wanted at BestBuy. Yay me!

tanknitrous

Sep 5, 2013
Visit site
Yeah...it's like being back with an old friend after some time with a 6S. Feels good. Feels normal. Everyone raves about the speed etc, and I've experienced some of that, which is nice. Other than that, big difference I think is the rear camera, which is pretty boss. Excellent choice by me, and I'm going to ride this SE into the ground. Unless of course, they update it in a year or 2. Fingers crossed.

Lefty724

Mar 25, 2016
Visit site
Same here.

I love both the SE and my 6s Plus. The SE is paid for and the 6s Plus is on the next program and I have a few days to return it. So confused!

SE is a straight powerhouse and is all I ever need. The keyboard is a little small for typing but I'm sure it's get used to it?

The Plus is 100% amazing in every way. I just hate being tied into a contract! Also don't like the At&t bloatware.

Last edited:

Lefty724

Mar 25, 2016
Visit site
Well. I decided to return the 6s Plus.

At the end of the day, this was purely a financial decision. The SE is paid for and free and clear. The 6s Plus was on the next program and I just couldn't live being tied to a contract.

So it's going to be me and the SE from here on out. Man, this phone is small lol.

Rocket_Girl

Feb 6, 2012
Visit site

Best Buy, online, April 20. Overnight ship, in hand since April 21. Yes, some places did have them available.