That link shows me $300 for an iPhone 6 Plus with the same specs as mine. I have a 6s Plus. Should definitely be worth more I would think.
    Maybe chat with Apple online and ask them why the discrepancy? Do they have any SEs in stock at your local Apple store? I had to check every day for weeks before they were in stock here. If so you could show them that quote when you go in. I also had a $300 quote from Verizon, but I wanted an unlocked version so I went with Apple.
    libra89 likes this.
    05-13-2016 03:37 PM
    Haha....this is so me. I have a samsung s7 right now, and you won't believe how many errors i get when typing. I decided to go ahead and get the iphone se today, can't wait to have it in my hands.
    my advice to you when you get it, when you type, don't look at the keyboard and try to type carefully, just bash the letters for the word you want blindly and watch how you always get it right thanks to the awesome autocorrect. Better than SwiftKey even
    05-13-2016 05:07 PM
    That link shows me $300 for an iPhone 6 Plus with the same specs as mine. I have a 6s Plus. Should definitely be worth more I would think.
    Hey Guys,

Just sharing my experience with the trade-in via Brightstar. Although I have not received my confirmed gift card value (my old device is enroute to their facilities), I can confirm that they provisionally assessed a 6 Plus with 128G at $400 Canadian. Will keep you posted once I get the final word on my trade-in value.

Cheers!
    05-14-2016 01:34 AM
    Hey guys so In my OP I had my 6+. Now went from an SE to a 6s. I gotta admit, the 6s is a sweet spot for me.

Fast, battery life is good and 3D Touch is pretty cool. Also, I've sold 3 phones on swappa. It's pretty easy and I would recommend that to make that $100-$150 you guys won't get by going through Apple.
    libra89 likes this.
    05-15-2016 11:49 AM
    I just called the Apple Store and was told that they would probably give me $200-$250 for my 6s Plus... Doesn't seem right. For $300, I would be in your boat and get the SE and pay the difference.
    I just sold my 6 plus on Swappa for 450 - food for thought.
    05-16-2016 05:56 AM
    So, I finally got my se yesterday and played around with it. I got it on swappa for $365 for the 16gb. I'm loving it; so much faster than my samsung s7. I'm still getting used to the smaller screen, but i don't expect it to be a problem.
    libra89 likes this.
    05-17-2016 09:54 AM
    I just sold my 6 plus on Swappa for 450 - food for thought.
    Thanks, I will look into this. How do you like the SE compared to the 6 Plus size-wise?
    05-17-2016 05:45 PM
    Hey Gang,

Just an update on Apple Trade-In; the device was received yesterday and they confirmed that a 128GB 6 Plus matched the initial quote and I will be getting 400 CAD.

Quite a seamless process, I have to say.

Cheers!
    05-18-2016 12:24 PM
    Thanks, I will look into this. How do you like the SE compared to the 6 Plus size-wise?
    I love it, the phone is more usable single handed, it easily fits in my pant's pockets. The speed and battery are excellent. It did take a bit of adjustment to get used to the screen and typing but its second nature now. Heck, I grabbed my wife's plus and it felt huge, which is a testament in how quickly your body and mind gets to used to a given form factor.
    libra89, H_D and Saint04 like this.
    05-20-2016 06:22 AM
    I've owned both the 6s and the 6s plus. More than anything, I enjoy the pocketability of the SE. The battery life is also a bit better than my wife's 6s. I'm very active (mountain biking, running, gym, etc) and having the smaller and lighter form factor of the SE makes it easier to keep the phone on/with me whether it be on a armband, fixed to a bike mount, in a pocket, mounted to a camera tripod, etc (I use a quad lock case).

I really enjoy being able to use it with one hand on the move. I also like that while using the phone up to my ear I have a firm/confident grip on the device and I never really feel like I'm going to drop it. It's great not holding the phone in strange ways and doing crazy finger gymnastics while using the phone's touch screen to operate the device lol.
    libra89 likes this.
    05-21-2016 02:29 PM
    I too went from Rose 6s plus 64gigs to Rose Gold SE 64gigs.
    And i am not regretting my decision though i still struggle sometimes with typing messages but hey what the hell i can now type with a single hand without juggling my mobile and fearing that it will drop and hit the floor or whatnot
    Snappy Phoenix and libra89 like this.
    05-25-2016 10:35 PM
86 ... 234