Anyone buying iPhone SE as their second phone??

BlackHawk_00

Nov 8, 2014
Visit site
I have just ordered iPhone SE RG 64GB and willing to keep my 6s Plus SG 64GB. Is anyone else doing the same?

I need to keep my work cell phone separate so thinking of using SE as a work phone.

Is the battery life on SE is as good as 6s Plus?

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Welcome to iMore

I'm sure that there are many users that are doing the same. The ones that are tired of carry a multimedia device as a work phone

The battery life on my SE is more than enough to get thru the day with a lot of juice to spare and I'm a moderate to light heavy user

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
I'm not gonna do that, I have my personnal 6s+ and work 6s and wouldn't go smaller.

As for the battery life, absolutely not!

This is my exact setup as well. While it's a great device, the 4" screen is just too small for me. Heck, the 4.7" is almost too small for my liking but I don't need another Plus.

Bob Garon

Apr 3, 2016
Visit site
I'm actually going to have two flavors to play with. I'm going to use my SE as the daily driver and then I have a Nexus 5X Android that I will have for messing around and playing just to keep up with that side of the industry as well.

Posted via iPhone SE on T-Mobile

libra89

Feb 20, 2016
Visit site
I'm actually going to have two flavors to play with. I'm going to use my SE as the daily driver and then I have a Nexus 5X Android that I will have for messing around and playing just to keep up with that side of the industry as well.

Posted via iPhone SE on T-Mobile

I love this idea, it sounds like it'll be fun!

got556

May 4, 2013
Visit site
Debating on keeping my Note 5....it's an awesome phone, but I've done the two phone thing before and honestly, the SE at least for me, is perfect in every way. I love 1st Gen TouchID, hate 2nd Gen, and have absolutely no use for 3D Touch. Furthermore the only thing that is going to be a downgrade for me going from a Note 5 to the SE will be lack of a tethering app, non jailbroken due to my Verizon UDP. So I'll be shelling out an extra $26 or so a month to VZW so I can tether unlimited.

SnapThrow

Jul 1, 2009
Visit site
I suppose if you have to carry two phones this would be a reasonable solution -- but I have both work and personal accounts in my one 6s and I'm glad I can do that!

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
I suppose if you have to carry two phones this would be a reasonable solution -- but I have both work and personal accounts in my one 6s and I'm glad I can do that!

Lots of people don't realize they can do it all on one device but some just don't want to be bothered with work calls and such and just want to put that part of there life aside when they get home. If that's even possible

SnapThrow

Jul 1, 2009
Visit site
...but some just don't want to be bothered with work calls and such and just want to put that part of there life aside when they get home. If that's even possible

Agreed, but I was thinking more along the lines of employers that do not allow employees to mix personal and work info on a device for whatever reason

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
Lots of people don't realize they can do it all on one device but some just don't want to be bothered with work calls and such and just want to put that part of there life aside when they get home. If that's even possible

This is exactly why I have 2 devices. On my off days & vacations, I leave the work phone in a drawer or it just stays in the bottom of my purse. I'm not even interested in the emails lol....I can't be bothered

maverick786us

Oct 23, 2014
Visit site
I love my iPhone 6s+ rose gold, and seriously I am tempted to buy this toy as my secondary device, having rose gold color :tongue:

I think my dad owns a Galaxy S6 Edge+. He has another number of I will gift him an SE rose gold as a secondary device, that will help him understand iOS, and then his next major update will be an iPhone.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2