New 5se weak signal strength.
My new iPhone 5se has a noticeably weak signal as compared to my old 4s, about half as many bars. I have compared them at home as well as on an of town trip, and have had dropped calls in areas that I hadn't previously. I also use an LG bluetooth headset and have had connectivity problems as well. Any insight or fix for this problem would be much appreciated.
- 04-03-2016, 06:36 AM #2iMore Pro
- 577 Posts
Re: New 5se weak signal strength.
You bought an iPhone SE, not a 5SE...
Btw, it should have a similar behavior , if not better, than your previous 4S, using the same carrier.
Are you using 4G/LTE ? Are you sure you bought a model that fully support 4G bands for your carrier ?
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 2Last Post: 04-02-2016, 02:35 PM
- By lesterquilaman in forum iPad Pro (9.7-inch)Replies: 4Last Post: 04-02-2016, 06:11 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iCloudReplies: 1Last Post: 04-01-2016, 08:41 PM
- By basolo3977 in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 04-01-2016, 06:15 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 04-01-2016, 05:00 PM