help me with purchasing this amazing phone

behi09

Apr 2, 2016
Visit site
hey guys
recently i have decided to change my platform from windows to ios and noticed that apple made a new phone that fits me (which is se :D) so i will buy this phone soon.
but as you can see i need some help!! well i can't decide which color suits me, so i have a request from you guys who has bought this phone already. can you guys take some pictures of your se phones from two faces in your hand and post it here your feelings about it?! by the way does rose gold looks girly or it is not? :)
i'd appreciate it so much and thank you all in advance

TwitchyPuppy

Jun 3, 2015
Visit site
I'd totally Rose Gold, but if you don't like the color, my advice is pointless =P

Your best bet would be to either check them on on www.apple.com OR go to an  store and check them out closely and under the light =)

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
... can you guys take some pictures of your se phones from two faces in your hand and post it here your feelings about it?!
. Please clarify that statement, please...
by the way does rose gold looks girly or it is not? :)
i'd appreciate it so much and thank you all in advance
I do not have a rose gold colored iPhone, but I do have a rose gold colored iPad Pro. Do "I" think it's looks "girly"? Yep, but I'm also the type of person that buys what I want and not care about what others think of it so if "you" like and want a rose gold colored iPhone SE, go ahead and get it.

behi09

Apr 2, 2016
Visit site
Thank you guys so much for your advice. As you guys guessed i want to get this rose gold color, or the second choice may be the silver one, but still can't decide cause as you said maybe i have not seen it in my hands.well again if you guys can add something here i'd appreciate it.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Thank you guys so much for your advice. As you guys guessed i want to get this rose gold color, or the second choice may be the silver one, but still can't decide cause as you said maybe i have not seen it in my hands.well again if you guys can add something here i'd appreciate it.

Dude, mosey on down to the nearest Apple Store or Best Buy or your wireless carrier store and take a look at the rose gold colored iPhone SE, and then make your decision. I'm sure you will see other guys with a rose colored iPhone of some sort. I see it quite a bit, and I don't give it a second thought. If anyone will give you any crap about it, it'll be your closest friends, but that's what buddies do...

behi09

Apr 2, 2016
Visit site
Yeah you are right about buddies crap talking 😀 but i have no problem with it.yeah i should take a close look at it.ty again

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Yeah you are right about buddies crap talking but i have no problem with it.yeah i should take a close look at it.ty again

You're very welcome, and best of luck with your decision. Enjoy your weekend..

libra89

Feb 20, 2016
Visit site

bzeroh56

Mar 26, 2016
Visit site
Rose gold isn't girly it's just more sophisticated. Also more interesting. However, you should think about how the case you get affects the look of the phone. You can change the whole look of the phone with a case, so get a case that accentuates how you want the phone to look (for example, a lighter more intricate designed case looks "girly", a darker case would make it less).

If you want an opinion, the silver aluminum is over used and boring, and the dark gray looks bad. But obviously you should get the color that you think looks best, (but gold and rose gold are fun). (Although, because black faced apple phones are less common now, the dark gray phone with black facing would probably stand out.)

If you're worried about finger prints and/or like the black face, the dark gray is best.
If you want to stay classy but not too flashy, gold is best.
If you want to stand out and be cool, rose gold is best.
If you want to be traditional, silver is best.

bzeroh56

Mar 26, 2016
Visit site
yeah you are right, but i wanted to see in someones hand who i could talk to him/her.Anyway :)

If you want to see it in different lightings / in someone's hand check out unboxing vids on Imore's youtube! Because apparently nobody in this thread wants to do that hah.

Here's one : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCWyaBisAak

Although if you want to see different colored Iphone SE for comparison it looks like you're going to have to check out a different channel.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2