Don't be mad, but I defected to....

maflynn

Feb 4, 2015
Visit site
Instant gratification almost caused me to get the 6s, it is a nice phone, but I held out, and my patience was rewarded. I got a lot of phone (6s components for the most part), for less money in a nice 4" form factor.

No phone is perfect, but for me, this better fits my needs and wants. I'm happy I didn't jump the gun, but everyone is different, to many others the 6s is a better product.

Lefty724

Mar 25, 2016
Visit site
I'm on a huge quest to simplify my life and be a 1 phone guy. It all started in 2016 (New Years resolution) and SE is going to be my phone of choice.

I have about 3-4 5s's, iPhone 6, Galaxy Note 5, Samsung Gear watch, etc...and plan to sell or give them all away since I'm so happy with the SE. I'm on my way to recovery thanks to the SE.

Maljunulo

Mar 22, 2016
Visit site
My Other Half has a 6, My daughter has a 6, and my #2 granddaughter has a 6s.

I just bought an SE Thursday, and I am delighted with it. My previous iPhone was a 4, but I strayed into Android for a couple of phones. I traded the 4 in on my Other Half's 6 on 16 March.

The SE was an irresistible combination of size and technology for me, as well as security. (the current BS notwithstanding)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2