Iphone SE Battery life

ChamNG

May 30, 2014
Visit site
Bought the SE yesterday at 10:30am, set up and battery was at 100%. Until today at 8:30 pm the battery is still at 25%!
ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1460075897.614211.jpg
ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1460075911.922266.jpg
No charging over 24 hours!

maflynn

Feb 4, 2015
Visit site
Like a champ! I'm hoping that I'll get battery life for 2 days but we'll see. I'll be really excited if I get that.
I understand my usage is not typical, but I usually end the day with around 60% if I don't recharge during the day. I'm pretty sure I can last two days easy. I also tend to turn LTE off, if I know I'm not going to be able to charge it up, and I'd rather prolong battery life.

sangs

Trusted Member
Sep 18, 2009
Visit site
Well, something weird is obviously going on my with mine. The last two nights I've gone to bed at 100 percent, only to wake up to 94 percent two nights ago and an ASTONISHING 57 percent :)huh:) today. Battery readings don't show anything out of the ordinary, so I have no idea what could be happening here. Might need to visit the Apple Store tomorrow if this continues. I don't want my iPhone acting like an Android on standby.

Peter2015

Mar 27, 2015
Visit site
Well, something weird is obviously going on my with mine. The last two nights I've gone to bed at 100 percent, only to wake up to 94 percent two nights ago and an ASTONISHING 57 percent :)huh:) today. Battery readings don't show anything out of the ordinary, so I have no idea what could be happening here. Might need to visit the Apple Store tomorrow if this continues. I don't want my iPhone acting like an Android on standby.
do you use facebook? or some kind of map running on a background? I never had that happen with any of my iphones for years

MaxSmarties

Mar 31, 2016
Visit site

dont panic, mate ;)
Just reboot it entirely and observe its behavior this night. Maybe it was just a stuck app / mail fetching on background.

LCW

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
To those getting REALLY good battery life... did you set up as "new", or backup from another iPhone?

libra89

Feb 20, 2016
Visit site
It isn't that bad. I set up as new every once in a while. Makes a difference IMO.
Really? That's very interesting that it does. I like the whole having everything in place and set up, and also having text message history. I have only done this two times with 2 phones ever, and the amount of time I spent tinkering to adjust things, is time I can never get back. Haha.

BBerryPowerUser

Mar 12, 2016
Visit site
This has been a great thread.

I'm now fully considering an SE. Battery life is massively important to me, as it is to most of the smartphone using world. Especially with Apple Music running in the background much of the day.

I've been avoiding the ATT store lately because I'm trying to hold out for the 7, and I know if I walk into an ATT store and they have an SE, I'll walk out with one.

sangs

Trusted Member
Sep 18, 2009
Visit site
do you use facebook? or some kind of map running on a background? I never had that happen with any of my iphones for years

Neither had I, which was why I was so shocked. I think it was the Apple camera app, believe it or not. Once I kept that from running, it seemed to get back to normal. Last night lost nothing and the only thing I'd shut down was the camera app. Odd.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox