Got my SE Today

anon(7908611)

May 11, 2015
Visit site
I was on iOS 10 before. The battery is slightly worse, but not by much. My cellular connectivity sucked though, so I went back to 9.3.5.

You can't go directly to 9.3.5 without going to iOS 10 first.

maybe it's better if I upgrade to ios 10
however, after buying the SE it's better to start the phone and update the phone right away, then restore e install the apps i need or after starting the phone, install the apps I need and later update (without restore the phone after updating)?

libra89

Feb 20, 2016
Visit site
maybe it's better if I upgrade to ios 10
however, after buying the SE it's better to start the phone and update the phone right away, then restore e install the apps i need or after starting the phone, install the apps I need and later update (without restore the phone after updating)?
The apps will still be the same regardless if you update or not. You can do it either way though.

A lot of apps have extra features with iOS 10.

libra89

Feb 20, 2016
Visit site
thank you
if I remain to ios 9.3.2 i would be exposed to the exploit that's been fixed with ios 9.3.5?
is there a chance I could find ios 9.3.5 on SE out of the box?
You're welcome. No, I don't think it's possible to find one with it right out the box. The only way that would be possible is by buying it second hand.

As for the exploit, I have no idea sorry.

anon(7908611)

May 11, 2015
Visit site
You're welcome. No, I don't think it's possible to find one with it right out the box. The only way that would be possible is by buying it second hand.

As for the exploit, I have no idea sorry.

i read that ios 9.3.5 resolves three critical security vulnerability. is this true?
also, i found discordant info about SE's software version. Does the SE come out of the box with ios 9.3.1 or 9.3.2?

libra89

Feb 20, 2016
Visit site
i read that ios 9.3.5 resolves three critical security vulnerability. is this true?
also, i found discordant info about SE's software version. Does the SE come out of the box with ios 9.3.1 or 9.3.2?
I think it was 9.3.1. I remember updating to 9.3.2.

Yes it does resolve those.

anon(7908611)

May 11, 2015
Visit site
thank you. i have another question for you. if i connect the charger when the battery is already at 100% can I damage the battery? and when the phone is at 100% it stops charging?

Sanparty

Oct 19, 2016
Visit site
Got my 64G space grey SE on Sunday.... Awesome experience so far.. battery life is great... and performance is quick and snappy...

impaler

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
I sold my 6s a couple weeks ago and picked up a SE Space Gray, 64GB. Love the size - so much more portable and I've been used to the smaller display for a while now.

jrocke0w0

Mar 17, 2013
Visit site
Got my 64gb space grey today. Upgrade from my silver 6. Loving the smaller, easier to handle size and sooo happy to be back to a black faced phone after all this time. 👍

RobertP1

Trusted Member
Apr 14, 2016
Visit site
Aw okay. At least you gave it a try though! This time, you can really say that it's not for you.

I agree with you on the fact that size matters, and in your case and many others, it swings either way. My main phone is the Honor 8, which is great. However, I do wish a lot that it was smaller, even though I barely have issues using it one handed. I always find myself wishing that whatever phone I have, was just a little smaller, the SE is excluded of course.

Another update... Going in for another try...The7+ is just a pain to lug around and i am going small again..plus the battery life is killing me..

libra89

Feb 20, 2016
Visit site
Another update... Going in for another try...The7+ is just a pain to lug around and i am going small again..plus the battery life is killing me..

Good luck, please let us know how it goes this time!

Funny how each time I switch to this phone, I am reminded of it's portability and power! So I get you somewhat.

impaler

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
I don't blame you. I tried the SE and missed the 3D Touch and better display, and the 128GB storage. I can't stand the 7, with the dongles and crap I need to make it work. About a month ago I committed to the SE and haven't looked back.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner