Got my SE Today

Frazzel 001

Nov 8, 2015
Visit site
I just got mine today in gold.l Goodbye Samsung s6 edge..this is so nice to have since its my first iPhone since the 4. Nice to have something I can put in my pocket and its so light. After reading the forums here and elsewhere I made my mind up to get this lovely phone.

ChamNG

May 30, 2014
Visit site
I just got mine today in gold.l Goodbye Samsung s6 edge..this is so nice to have since its my first iPhone since the 4. Nice to have something I can put in my pocket and its so light. After reading the forums here and elsewhere I made my mind up to get this lovely phone.

Enjoy your Gold SE! It is a great phone.

Saint04

May 21, 2016
Visit site
I got me a Gold SE earlier this week as well; I really wanted the silver, but it didn't get into stock for months until the day after I bought the gold of course. I'm digging the antiquity and rustic look of the gold though. I'm hoping it will age and wear well :p

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
I got me a Gold SE earlier this week as well; I really wanted the silver, but it didn't get into stock for months until the day after I bought the gold of course. I'm digging the antiquity and rustic look of the gold though. I'm hoping it will age and wear well :p

I love my Gold SE but found the finish isn't as durable as my Gold 5s was. I keep a gold pendent under my clear case and it already nicked the finish which never happened to my 5s

anon(9637269)

May 23, 2016
Visit site
Hi! Got 16gb Rose Gold, waiting for my sim to be activated though. Do I really have to make a "push" on the touch ID sensor when unlocking? Or I just did a poor set up of my prints? Thanks I hope you guys could clarify this for me.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73