Got my SE Today

Robster33

Jan 9, 2015
Visit site
The colours and the design are much nicer with the SE than the 6 series, especially the SG. Best looking iPhone yet IMO.
Call quality and reception is excellent.

Jays1fan

Jun 12, 2012
Visit site
how does the unlocking work? I paid for a 64gb tmobile one and I am picking up tomorrow at the Apple Store. guy assured me , since I am on cricket it would be unlocked because I paid the full amount? so will they unlock it there or will it when I connect to iTunes?

blocks992

Apr 1, 2016
Visit site
So I have had my iPhone SE for 2 days now - ordered from Carphonewarehouse in the UK and it was delivered ahead of schedule on March 30.

So far I have been incredibly impressed. I used to own an iPhone 5S and for the most part loved the phone - but its paltry battery life made me move on. I decided to head to android and opted for the Galaxy Note 5.

But when I saw that Apple was going old school again with the SE, I had to get it! Im happy to be back on iPhone and happy to have a pocket friendly phone again.

As for battery life, I am amazed. Only had phone 2 days, but so far so good. It has surpassed my expectations and more.
The phone is fast, responsive and a joy to use.

battery1.jpg
battery2.jpg
WP_20160401_22_41_32_Pro.jpg

blocks992

Apr 1, 2016
Visit site
Yeah, I had expected the phone to arrive on Thursday in accordance with the CPW timetable.. but arrived on Wednesday. I am glad I didn't order direct from Apple UK as they showed a delivery of April 12-15!! So, very fortunate.

boomer0127

Oct 23, 2014
Visit site
I bought a t-mobile 64gb space gray full price. The only thing missing in box was sim tool. Borrowed one from genius. Swapped in my iPhone 5 sim on t-mobile family plan no contract. Got home, restored from iPhone 5 backup, upon restart said congrats your phone is unlocked. Not sure if it is just magenta that does this but I am happy. Phone is fast and signal reception is about 630% better than iphone5.

Lefty724

Mar 25, 2016
Visit site
So I have had my iPhone SE for 2 days now - ordered from Carphonewarehouse in the UK and it was delivered ahead of schedule on March 30.

So far I have been incredibly impressed. I used to own an iPhone 5S and for the most part loved the phone - but its paltry battery life made me move on. I decided to head to android and opted for the Galaxy Note 5.

But when I saw that Apple was going old school again with the SE, I had to get it! Im happy to be back on iPhone and happy to have a pocket friendly phone again.

As for battery life, I am amazed. Only had phone 2 days, but so far so good. It has surpassed my expectations and more.
The phone is fast, responsive and a joy to use.

View attachment 104595
View attachment 104596
View attachment 104597

Pretty much my exact story here!!!

Glad to be back to Apple with a SE!

tnt4

Mar 30, 2015
Visit site
Also...the call quality on the SE is way better than on the 5s. Not sure because of the age of my 5s?

I was literally on the phone with my 5s yesterday and then the SE and its night and day difference.

SE is capable of VoLTE (HD Voice). You have to be talking to someone else that can do the same. But it's like going from AM to FM radio.

sjohnvivian

Mar 27, 2016
Visit site
I ordered mine yesterday after deciding I'd like a more pocketable and one handed use iPhone again. I can't wait for it to be delivered. I took a friend out to get hers and it's so fast and responsive and beautiful. I love that 5s design so it's great to get a modern phone in an older design.

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
I bought a t-mobile 64gb space gray full price. The only thing missing in box was sim tool. Borrowed one from genius. Swapped in my iPhone 5 sim on t-mobile family plan no contract. Got home, restored from iPhone 5 backup, upon restart said congrats your phone is unlocked. Not sure if it is just magenta that does this but I am happy. Phone is fast and signal reception is about 630% better than iphone5.

I noticed the signal strength increase from my 5s to my SE

Lefty724

Mar 25, 2016
Visit site
I ordered mine yesterday after deciding I'd like a more pocketable and one handed use iPhone again. I can't wait for it to be delivered. I took a friend out to get hers and it's so fast and responsive and beautiful. I love that 5s design so it's great to get a modern phone in an older design.

Same here. That's what I love about it!!!

Everyone thinks it's just a iPhone 5 and know one knows what's under the hood. Total sleeper!!!

JaneAelst

Apr 2, 2016
Visit site
My husband wanted rose gold since everyone was raving about it. Then he heard someone describe the color as effeminate and suddenly he believed that owning one might emasculate him! Now he can only live with the "macho" space grey. Are these colors really gender specific? Can a "real" man own a rose gold SE?

MaxSmarties

Mar 31, 2016
Visit site
My husband wanted rose gold since everyone was raving about it. Then he heard someone describe the color as effeminate and suddenly he believed that owning one might emasculate him! Now he can only live with the "macho" space grey. Are these colors really gender specific? Can a "real" man own a rose gold SE?
I seriously want a rose gold.
And I surely am a "real" man, with a wife and two wonderful sons. ;)

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site

It really makes no difference to me, my phone's color is hidden in the case. But it's really a matter of personal preference. Some guys think pink and similar colors to be sissy. But look how dapper my grandson looked on Easter! Lol

4ba2ee1588b716450aa9ab2aecc45e6c.jpg

Pipester

Mar 18, 2011
Visit site
I was in the Apple Store exchanging my new iPad Pro (decided I wanted more storage) and I was playing with the SE... I gotta tell you, I picked it up and my initial reaction was "Oh...". I forgot how nice it was to be able to comfortably us a phone one handed. Part of me wants to give up my 6S for it.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal