Got my SE Today

bchain996

Mar 23, 2016
Visit site
I have to say the phone is fast! Having owned every major phone including the 6s/6sp and s7 I can definitely say this is the first phone to load quicker then I can process. I'm getting use to it now but wow! Battery is excellent as well definitely besting my s7 and 6s. Seems on par if not a tad better than my 6sp

Lefty724

Mar 25, 2016
Visit site
Just finished setting up my SE as well. Thing is super fast and I love the size. I've been using my 5s for the last week while getting ready for the SE. Battery is doing good since its been running non stop since 3pm.

Here it is next to my wife's 6s+ lol.
aee6641674068113beb1053d1eadf667.jpg

Optimus82

Mar 28, 2016
Visit site
I don't know why we live in a world where men can't like pink. It's ridiculous.

You do you dude.

yeah seriously lol... trust me.. this rose gold iphone is nothing compared to that old trend when younger males in the streetwear/hiphop scene wore oversized pink t-shirts.

wilber1

Trusted Member
May 13, 2013
Visit site
I have a 6s on the Apple lease program but really want the SE for the extended battery life. 6s battery life is unbelievably bad

My battery on 6S is really Good just bought it however this SE is looking/sounding like a Nice lil bugger and might have to pick one up also .

Lefty724

Mar 25, 2016
Visit site
The battery life on my 6 was/is really good and I could get thru a whole day of battery on my 5s and its 3-4 year old battery.

I'm hoping this new SE will get me at least a day and a half of battery, but I'll know more once it settles in.

Lefty724

Mar 25, 2016
Visit site
Also...the call quality on the SE is way better than on the 5s. Not sure because of the age of my 5s?

I was literally on the phone with my 5s yesterday and then the SE and its night and day difference.

tjedson

Dec 24, 2015
Visit site
I got mine, a 64GB gold, SIM-Free. I showed up at my local Apple store about 9:30am on launch day and was second in line for the SE's. I was able to trade in my 4s and get my choice of size and color. The entire transaction took 12 minutes.

Update looking at availability today shows only a limited availability on 16GB units with no 64GB units available in stock for immediate pick up (approx 12 Los Angeles area stores). Glad I bought mine first thing launch morning.

Last edited:

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
The worrying think is I like the rose gold..... and I'm a man ! :lips-sealed:

I don't know why we live in a world where men can't like pink. It's ridiculous.

You do you dude.

yeah seriously lol... trust me.. this rose gold iphone is nothing compared to that old trend when younger males in the streetwear/hiphop scene wore oversized pink t-shirts.

I agree.

As far as the gold and rose gold go, they are much better suited on the 5S/SE design. Those colors look really, really nicer and by miles than the 6/6S. The gold and rose gold in the 6S designs are absolutely horrendous. The combination of those colors on the back of the SE with the two white strips (top and bottom) are much more classier along the the sides.

boomer0127

Oct 23, 2014
Visit site
Walked into apple store today, they were sold out of unlocked 64gb space grey. Paid full price for t-mobile 64gb space grey, swapped sims and I am running with no waiting! Phone unlocked when synced to iTunes backup. Woot!

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I hate these threads! Makes me want one! Lol But I'd never trade my 6s Plus. It would just be cool to have as a carry around phone to places.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice