Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree362Likes
    iMore Pro

Default Re: Got my SE Today

Quote Originally Posted by Smply_Rckless View Post
    FiancÚ ordered a rose gold one. Should be here tomorrow. I'm gonna be on it more than her
    The worrying think is I like the rose gold..... and I'm a man !
    iMore Nanite

Global Posts
    514 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MaxSmarties View Post
    I don't know why we live in a world where men can't like pink. It's ridiculous.

You do you dude.
    iMore Newbie

Global Posts
    173 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ibbyj View Post

You do you dude.
    yeah seriously lol... trust me.. this rose gold iphone is nothing compared to that old trend when younger males in the streetwear/hiphop scene wore oversized pink t-shirts.
    libra89 likes this.
    iMore Nanite

Global Posts
    24 Global Posts

I have a 6s on the Apple lease program but really want the SE for the extended battery life. 6s battery life is unbelievably bad
    iMore Intermediate

Global Posts
    1,627 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by stevenolan1965 View Post
    I have a 6s on the Apple lease program but really want the SE for the extended battery life. 6s battery life is unbelievably bad
    My battery on 6S is really Good just bought it however this SE is looking/sounding like a Nice lil bugger and might have to pick one up also .
    iMore Intermediate

Global Posts
    1,081 Global Posts

The battery life on my 6 was/is really good and I could get thru a whole day of battery on my 5s and its 3-4 year old battery.

I'm hoping this new SE will get me at least a day and a half of battery, but I'll know more once it settles in.
    libra89 likes this.
    iMore Intermediate

Global Posts
    1,081 Global Posts

Also...the call quality on the SE is way better than on the 5s. Not sure because of the age of my 5s?

I was literally on the phone with my 5s yesterday and then the SE and its night and day difference.
    libra89 and MarksBusiness like this.
    iMore Nanite

I got mine, a 64GB gold, SIM-Free. I showed up at my local Apple store about 9:30am on launch day and was second in line for the SE's. I was able to trade in my 4s and get my choice of size and color. The entire transaction took 12 minutes.

Update looking at availability today shows only a limited availability on 16GB units with no 64GB units available in stock for immediate pick up (approx 12 Los Angeles area stores). Glad I bought mine first thing launch morning.
    Last edited by tjedson; 04-04-2016 at 04:17 PM. Reason: update on current availability
    iMore Newbie

Me too. I wanna try Iphone SE
    iMore Pro

Quote Originally Posted by stevenolan1965 View Post
    My 6S battery life is great.
    iMore Genius

Global Posts
    6,890 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ibbyj View Post

You do you dude.
    Quote Originally Posted by MelCali82 View Post
    yeah seriously lol... trust me.. this rose gold iphone is nothing compared to that old trend when younger males in the streetwear/hiphop scene wore oversized pink t-shirts.
    I agree.

As far as the gold and rose gold go, they are much better suited on the 5S/SE design. Those colors look really, really nicer and by miles than the 6/6S. The gold and rose gold in the 6S designs are absolutely horrendous. The combination of those colors on the back of the SE with the two white strips (top and bottom) are much more classier along the the sides.
    libra89 likes this.

Rose gold is sexy ... I like it too!
    libra89 likes this.
    iMore Newbie

Walked into apple store today, they were sold out of unlocked 64gb space grey. Paid full price for t-mobile 64gb space grey, swapped sims and I am running with no waiting! Phone unlocked when synced to iTunes backup. Woot!
    libra89 and Jays1fan like this.

I hate these threads! Makes me want one! Lol But I'd never trade my 6s Plus. It would just be cool to have as a carry around phone to places.

Also glad I held off not even knowing if they would release another 4inch device

16. Thread AuthorThread Author   #41  
    iMore Intermediate

Global Posts
    289 Global Posts

The colours and the design are much nicer with the SE than the 6 series, especially the SG. Best looking iPhone yet IMO.
    Call quality and reception is excellent.
    Lefty724 and libra89 like this.
    iMore Newbie

Global Posts
    93 Global Posts

how does the unlocking work? I paid for a 64gb tmobile one and I am picking up tomorrow at the Apple Store. guy assured me , since I am on cricket it would be unlocked because I paid the full amount? so will they unlock it there or will it when I connect to iTunes?
    iMore Nanite

Global Posts
    19 Global Posts

So I have had my iPhone SE for 2 days now - ordered from Carphonewarehouse in the UK and it was delivered ahead of schedule on March 30.

So far I have been incredibly impressed. I used to own an iPhone 5S and for the most part loved the phone - but its paltry battery life made me move on. I decided to head to android and opted for the Galaxy Note 5.

But when I saw that Apple was going old school again with the SE, I had to get it! Im happy to be back on iPhone and happy to have a pocket friendly phone again.

As for battery life, I am amazed. Only had phone 2 days, but so far so good. It has surpassed my expectations and more.
    The phone is fast, responsive and a joy to use.

Got my SE Today-battery1.jpg
    Got my SE Today-battery2.jpg
    Got my SE Today-wp_20160401_22_41_32_pro.jpg

That's strange usually Apple will not allow day early delivery
    iMore Nanite

Global Posts
    19 Global Posts

Yeah, I had expected the phone to arrive on Thursday in accordance with the CPW timetable.. but arrived on Wednesday. I am glad I didn't order direct from Apple UK as they showed a delivery of April 12-15!! So, very fortunate.
    kataran likes this.
    iMore Newbie

I bought a t-mobile 64gb space gray full price. The only thing missing in box was sim tool. Borrowed one from genius. Swapped in my iPhone 5 sim on t-mobile family plan no contract. Got home, restored from iPhone 5 backup, upon restart said congrats your phone is unlocked. Not sure if it is just magenta that does this but I am happy. Phone is fast and signal reception is about 630% better than iphone5.
    iMore Intermediate

Global Posts
    1,081 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by blocks992 View Post
    So I have had my iPhone SE for 2 days now - ordered from Carphonewarehouse in the UK and it was delivered ahead of schedule on March 30.

So far I have been incredibly impressed. I used to own an iPhone 5S and for the most part loved the phone - but its paltry battery life made me move on. I decided to head to android and opted for the Galaxy Note 5.

But when I saw that Apple was going old school again with the SE, I had to get it! Im happy to be back on iPhone and happy to have a pocket friendly phone again.

As for battery life, I am amazed. Only had phone 2 days, but so far so good. It has surpassed my expectations and more.
    The phone is fast, responsive and a joy to use.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	battery1.jpg 
Views:	131 
Size:	92.1 KB 
ID:	104595

Name:	battery2.jpg 
Views:	127 
Size:	102.4 KB 
ID:	104596

Name:	WP_20160401_22_41_32_Pro.jpg 
Views:	164 
Size:	1.49 MB 
ID:	104597
    Pretty much my exact story here!!!

Glad to be back to Apple with a SE!

I have no clue why I want an SE but I do
    iMore Newbie

Global Posts
    77 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lefty724 View Post
    Also...the call quality on the SE is way better than on the 5s. Not sure because of the age of my 5s?

I was literally on the phone with my 5s yesterday and then the SE and its night and day difference.
    SE is capable of VoLTE (HD Voice). You have to be talking to someone else that can do the same. But it's like going from AM to FM radio.
    iMore Nanite

Im going to get mine soon. Replaces my 5s.
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast