Do you have any recommendations on Tempered Glass for the iPhone SE?

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
I like TechArmor. Great quality and less expensive than Zagg. My kids have dropped their 5/5c/5s multiple times and their screens have remained fine thanks for TA.

libra89

Feb 20, 2016
Visit site
I like TechArmor. Great quality and less expensive than Zagg. My kids have dropped their 5/5c/5s multiple times and their screens have remained fine thanks for TA.

I looked up TechArmor and I see the Glass, Retina, and HD Clear. Do you (anyone else can answer too) know what the difference is between them, and if there's one that is better over the other?

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
I looked up TechArmor and I see the Glass, Retina, and HD Clear. Do you (anyone else can answer too) know what the difference is between them, and if there's one that is better over the other?

I use the glass ones. Haven't tried the others.

Lefty724

Mar 25, 2016
Visit site
I think I still have a few cheap glass screen protectors from Amazon laying around for my 5s's? I'll just use these up for now until they're done, then go with this one....

Spirit Vision Photography

Apr 21, 2017
Visit site
Re: Do youave any recommendations on Tempered Glass for the iPhone SE?

For quite some time now, myself and quite a few of my friends have been using the really cheap Dollar Store, yes, Dollar Store screen protectors. They have been every bit as good and effective as the much more expensive offerings. No scratches, peeling off and the oleophobic coating is still dong it's job. And at $1.00 each, I stocked up on them to have extras and to give to friends. Do a bit of on-line research, and you may be pleasant surprised. Another friend of mine had her Verizon applied protector crack (brand unknown) within a week. And she never dropped her phone. Remember, this is like the Vitamin industry. There are only a few manufacturers making these screens. After that, it's all labeling and marketing hype. I am not suggesting that you do not go with the much higher priced offerings. However, I am suggesting that you are paying far too much for an identical item that can be purchased at considerably less expensive.

Attachments

• IMG_2565.jpg
    IMG_2565.jpg
    189.8 KB · Views: 3

camaroz1985

Trusted Member
Sep 2, 2016
Visit site
I use Mr. Shield tempered glass. I use them on all of my devices. They are easy to install, fit well, and have a great replacement policy. If it gets damaged for any reason they will send you another. Drop it, install it wrong, doesn't matter.

camaroz1985

Trusted Member
Sep 2, 2016
Visit site
I just bought one last night for my new SE. Got it at Walmart for 9.98 and it's made by Black Web I believe. Comes in a metal container case. Easy installation too as you place the phone in the plastic frame and press and it aligns it perfectly. To be honest this thing is every bit just as good as Zagg is or the others that are triple this price. I have zero bubbles or air pockets and it fits like a glove. Next time you're in Walmart it's called Black Web I believe and only 10 dollars and it's great. I installed mine this morning on my new SE.

I used one of those on my wife's 6S when she got it. Was very easy to install. If I don't need one that day I always just order the Mr. Shield protectors on Amazon. Usually 5.95 or so for a 3 pack.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner