No one is talking about this HUGE SE advantage...

tanknitrous

Sep 5, 2013
Visit site
Remember the big stink when Apple moved the on/off/sleep button to the right spine with the 6/6Plus??? The SE maintains that button on the top right with the SE. I don't know about you, but this couldn't make me happier. So glad they kept it on the top!

Lefty724

Mar 25, 2016
Visit site
Yes, the lock button on top was/is huge for me!

The kids also like it so they don't accidentally lock it when in landscape mode.

fourthbase

Mar 27, 2016
Visit site
It definitely makes sense to have it on top on a smaller device. I'm sure Apple would have kept it where it was but you'd need 2 hands to lock an iPhone 6 Plus and they obviously want consistency between the 6 and 6+. It's still not enough to make me buy one though!

Fit24

Trusted Member
Aug 9, 2012
Visit site
I think it's great that Apple decided to leave iPhone SE sleep/wake button on top just like the iPhone 5s; familiar and consistent.

jkmasi

Dec 27, 2011
Visit site
...and I love the squared off sides. I don't care for the curved edges of the 6/6s 6+/6s+

However, the screen is way too small for me --- I think.

maflynn

Feb 4, 2015
Visit site
Remember the big stink when Apple moved the on/off/sleep button to the right spine with the 6/6Plus??? The SE maintains that button on the top right with the SE. I don't know about you, but this couldn't make me happier. So glad they kept it on the top!
Same here, that's one reason why I ordered the SE in all honesty.

la551t3r

Mar 28, 2016
Visit site
Indeed. It wouldn't make sense to have the lock button on the top edge of the larger iPhones. On my 6s, it is in the perfect position when holding my phone in my right hand, without having to adjust grip.

jtcannonball

Trusted Member
Mar 28, 2016
Visit site
I'm loving the improved battery and honestly I'm getting sick of the cumbersome nature of the large phones and I have big hands.

Posted via the iMore App for Android

Snappy Phoenix

May 4, 2011
Visit site
I'm loving the improved battery and honestly I'm getting sick of the cumbersome nature of the large phones and I have big hands.

Posted via the iMore App for Android

True man, I hate it how all the latest phones are gigantic phablets. I just want a small powerful phone with good battery life, whatsapp, a decent camera, Facebook, and that's it.