Awesome battery life quote from a review(HINT: it's good)

tanknitrous

Sep 5, 2013
Visit site
"The standout news is battery life. Unlike many other recent Apple products, the iPhone SE's is a significant improvement over its predecessors'. In my lab stress test, which cycles through websites with uniform screen brightness, the SE lasted 10 hours--more than two hours longer than both the iPhone 6s and iPhone 5s, and nearly three hours longer than the Galaxy S7."-The Wall Street Journal

-This sounds good to me...as if I wasn't sold already.

HariKECE

Nov 24, 2015
Visit site
Yeah. Very happy to read about the battery life. Expecting more reviews about the same. But I don't think it will match iPhone 6 Plus or 6s plus.. Let's wait and see

Snowman81

Feb 13, 2007
Visit site
Given the size of the device, that's pretty damn impressive. Real world battery life is what's really important, but lab tests can also be a great because you can get accurate results over and over again.

LCW

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
Yeah. Very happy to read about the battery life. Expecting more reviews about the same. But I don't think it will match iPhone 6 Plus or 6s plus.. Let's wait and see

that's what I'm really wondering... kinda spoiled with the Plus' battery life. But if the SE is close... that would be awesome!

Lefty724

Mar 25, 2016
Visit site
This is great news to me!

My 5s will get me thru a whole day with ease, so any kind of battery improvement in the SE will be amazing!

xanadome

May 6, 2013
Visit site
Its good news alright....... seems like the small screen/ and the energy efficient A9 processor is a good combination.

In addition to above, I also believe that Apple could squeeze one (or more) thin layer of Li-Ion battery element into this, given the fact that 5s form factor is somewhat thicker than 6, and there is no additional layer for 3D touch required.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77