Will the SE perform better than the 6S/Plus?

Dec 25, 2014
Visit site
This is something that came to mind, and won't leave. It has the A9, it has 2GB of RAM. It also has to push a much smaller screen with fewer pixels. I was wondering if anyone here thought the same as I did, that this might be a model that actually is faster in use than the bigger ones.

bchain996

Mar 23, 2016
Visit site
This is something that came to mind, and won't leave. It has the A9, it has 2GB of RAM. It also has to push a much smaller screen with fewer pixels. I was wondering if anyone here thought the same as I did, that this might be a model that actually is faster in use than the bigger ones.
Yes it will be a hair faster and reviews seem to indicate that as well. Will the 6s seem slow? No.

Dec 25, 2014
Visit site
Yes it will be a hair faster and reviews seem to indicate that as well. Will the 6s seem slow? No.

Oh, I know the 6S won't seem slow because of a little speed. I'm just asking because I want to get my mom the best performing device (that she will likely keep for at least 3 years) and know she likes a smaller form factor.

TheRadBear

Sep 10, 2015
Visit site
Hey,

Unless Apple under-clocked the SE's A9 chip, it should be a tad faster, but I would argue if it ends up noticeable at all. It has fewer pixels to push, and 2GB of RAM. Assuming the processor is the same, we should get some impressive results; as minimum we should observe the performance of the 6s Plus.

Cheers!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR