Official 'I've ordered an iPhone SE!' Thread

James Falconer

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
With orders of the iPhone SE going live shortly, are you waiting up to order!? If YES, share with us what you got!

Silver? Gold? Space Grey? Rose Gold? How about capacity? 16 or 64 GB?

Share your excitement with us below! Have at it!

ibbyj

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
I grabbed a 16gig in Space gray.

16 doesn't scare me. I stream everything with my unlimited data via Metro PCS and I use google photos to back pictures up.

wckesq

Mar 24, 2016
Visit site
Going to give the iPhone a chance. Coming from Android but really want a smaller phone. Pre-ordered a Silver 64gb from VZW.

Do they ever deliver before the retail store release date?

maurobs_93

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
I'm waiting for some review in order to buy it when it will come to Italy. But I'm not sure to buy it because I've got an iPhone 6 and I would like to see the future iPhone 7.
If I were to buy I'll buy silver and 64gb.

jburke82

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Going to give the iPhone a chance. Coming from Android but really want a smaller phone. Pre-ordered a Silver 64gb from VZW.

I have ATT, and they're showing overnight shipping on the 30th, so you should get it the day of release.

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site

There are always reports of people getting their preordered devices prior to the availability date. I wouldn't hold my breath if I were you but there's always a remote possibility.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR