- 04-23-2016, 05:50 AM #26
TouchID 1st generation?
- 04-23-2016, 11:19 PM #27
Re: TouchID 1st generation?
I never used the 1st gen sensor. But I can tell I probably would like it better. But then, I have trained myself to first push the power button if I want to view the lock screen. I've come to prefer the power button rather than a non touch ID finger. They should offer a toggle for a choice between the zippy method and the lock view!
- 04-23-2016, 11:23 PM #28
- 04-29-2016, 04:09 PM #29
- 04-29-2016, 05:50 PM #30
- 04-29-2016, 10:16 PM #31
- 05-01-2016, 06:44 PM #32
- By speedyfish in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-21-2016, 09:59 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-18-2016, 07:09 PM
- By sqllady in forum Apple TVReplies: 4Last Post: 03-14-2016, 03:48 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPad 3Replies: 2Last Post: 03-07-2016, 10:54 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 02-25-2016, 12:40 PM