Which one is best: iPhone SE or iPhone 6?

BloodyViruz

Mar 26, 2016
Visit site
This isn't even a competition. The SE is better in every department. If you're looking for a bigger screen, save some money and go for the 6s(+).

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I guess the real question for me is, "are we going to see three or four Apple iPhones released on a yearly basis?"

tica02

Aug 29, 2011
Visit site
I'm actually going from a 6s to an SE haha. I just want something that fits in my pockets better. The features that are missing in the SE aren't things that I need so I'm super excited to get a smaller phone.

xanadome

May 6, 2013
Visit site
With all the good stuff on SE, the overriding factor essentially comes down to just a screen size. If you want a smaller or compact phone, you take it over all other spec stuff, but it is wonderful that Apple did not compromise on the spec either. I just sold the 6s yesterday and ordered a n SE. In the meantime, I am fiddling with my old standby, the 4s. It's a bit slow but works just as well as the latest model.I've learned to accept very short lags.

Lefty724

Mar 25, 2016
Visit site
Same here.

I've already committed and have my iPhone 6 away and am getting by with my iPhone 5s until I can go and pick up a SE.

The SE for my needs is the perfect phone and can't wait!

chobits

May 13, 2012
Visit site
i'll go with SE
but 4" is not every one cup of tea in year of 2016

SE is WAY FASTER than the 6 and a just bit faster than 6s

what i love about the SE, is the one hand usability and battery life! is amazing
and the camera of course

what i don't like:
speaker output is meh
screen is yellowish

maflynn

Feb 4, 2015
Visit site
So, according to you; which one is best?
Posting in the SE forum, and the SE being brand new, with better specs - I think you'll see the majority of folks agree the SE is the best ;)

Because the internals are upgraded over the iPhone 6, and the form factor is such that I (like many people he prefer), my opinion is the SE is a better phone for me and my needs. I won't say its the best, because everyone's needs are different, but for my needs, I prefer the SE

anon(5928073)

Sep 19, 2013
Visit site
Posting in the SE forum, and the SE being brand new, with better specs - I think you'll see the majority of folks agree the SE is the best ;)

Because the internals are upgraded over the iPhone 6, and the form factor is such that I (like many people he prefer), my opinion is the SE is a better phone for me and my needs. I won't say its the best, because everyone's needs are different, but for my needs, I prefer the SE

I love the 5s design way more than my 6+ design, so that is a huge + for the SE in my book.

Lefty724

Mar 25, 2016
Visit site
Yeah, me too. I think the design is classic.

Yes. To me the iPhone 5/5s is the best designed iPhone to date. Definitely a classic imo.

Before iPhone, I used to be a Blackberry guy. I always had a 9900 with me (still have a few), and once the Classic was announced..I was the first in line!! I've also had all the Blackberry phones and always came back to the Classic because of its design.

If it wasn't for the lack of support and/or 3rd party apps, I'd still be a Blackberry guy today.

So yes, the SE is the perfect phone for my needs and is my favorite form factor in a phone. Heck, I've been trading all of my other devices for iPhone 5s to family members lol.

2ndHalfCor

Nov 1, 2013
Visit site
Yes. To me the iPhone 5/5s is the best designed iPhone to date. Definitely a classic imo.

Before iPhone, I used to be a Blackberry guy. I always had a 9900 with me (still have a few), and once the Classic was announced..I was the first in line!! I've also had all the Blackberry phones and always came back to the Classic because of its design.

The 9900 is probably my favorite phone design of all time. Still love the 5s / SE design, which must be my favorite non-extinct phone!

Ninavi

Nov 25, 2014
Visit site
The small screen is a turn off for me. It seems the SE has the same innards as the 6S - I'll wait for the next one. My bf however jumped right on the SE train! Big screens are not his thing.

JRF_1986

Dec 14, 2010
Visit site
I was close to buying the SE, I really love the design and feel of the 5s/SE, more than the 6/6s, but I ended up buying the 6 for the screen size. I got a used-like-new 64GB one from a friend for $300. A good deal if you ask me. I do miss the one-handed use of a 4 inch device, but I still have my old 5s if I ever want to switch out.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR