Question about ordering the SE...

tanknitrous

Sep 5, 2013
Visit site
I have never ordered an iPhone upon release through Apple. I would really like to do this on Thursday, and I apologize if this all sounds really stupid, because to some, it might. When you order a phone through Apple, and it ships to your house, do I simply put the sim from my 5S into the SE and I'm good to go? What else needs done? I have never not done a switch over like this without going to a Verizon store. Thanks for any help!

andrwstw

Jul 25, 2015
Visit site
The last time I did this (in 2014), I called Verizon to tell them that I had a new phone, and they let me put my existing sim into the new phone. They then changed the phone model in their records. Not sure if it's still the same.

MooMooPrincess

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
I think they give you a new sim in the box as well that you just pop in. Then you call and have it activated. I'm not 100% sure though. Once received you could always just bring it in and they will swap out the sim for you.

wilber1

Trusted Member
May 13, 2013
Visit site
I just received a 6s from Rogers and it shipped with a sim card however the sim from my previous phone a nano slipped in fine and I was good to go .

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
If you're buying it unlocked at full price, you can just pop your current sim into the phone. However you'll need to call Verizon so they can activate EVDO legacy support with your new IMEI.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2