Best Cases for the iPhone SE!

Lefty724

Mar 25, 2016
Visit site
Right now I'm onto an Otterbox Defender. I popped out the plastic screen protector, and just use my glass screen protector instead.

It's a really nice case but a little bulky for my liking. Great protection though.

tanknitrous

Sep 5, 2013
Visit site
I've asked this a couple times in various threads and still haven't gotten an answer...I'm using my old Apple leather case and it is getting a bit worn. Thinking about ordering a new one. Somewhere here I read that the new leather cases are different somehow. Can someone confirm this? How are the new leather cases different?

libra89

Feb 20, 2016
Visit site
Ugh I somehow dropped my phone yesterday (yeah already), had a lot in my hands and it somehow slipped out of them. The fall somehow flipped the kill switch (but thankfully no scrapes there). Thankfully, the Ringke case protected the edge, which was scratched instead.

rdmartin1

Apr 10, 2016
Visit site
I'm running the Speck Candy wallet case. It's a little on the thick side, but I can store my drivers license and two credit cards in it so it negates the need to carry a wallet on a daily basis.

Lefty724

Mar 25, 2016
Visit site
For a guy used to the 6 Plus sizing, tossing an SE in an Otterbox might actually work for me :)

Ruggedized FTW! :)
I have mine in an Otterbox and also use a Lifeproof case as well.

On the Otterbox, I just popped out the plastic screen and use my glass screen protector. For the LP, I just put it in and have no problems. Otterbox feels great!

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73