Best Cases for the iPhone SE!

Lefty724

Mar 25, 2016
Visit site
I returned my Lifeproof Fre case. I hated the gap at the top between the protective screen and the SE screen.

I happen to find a few old silicone cases from my 5s days and will use those until my Apple case gets here.

I'll keep you guys posted.

behi09

Apr 2, 2016
Visit site
tbh i can't stand with a case on my phone, and i have not used a single protector or any case for my phones till this day. don't know but those cases and glass protectors kinda make the phone looks ****ty imo (can't find a good word to show my feelings).don't get me wrong, some cases makes the phone more attractive and beautiful but as i said i can't hold a phone with a case in my hand ,especially if its my phone :)
so i prefer no cases or protectors for my rose gold iphone se that i will get it soon :D

libra89

Feb 20, 2016
Visit site
tbh i can't stand with a case on my phone, and i have not used a single protector or any case for my phones till this day. don't know but those cases and glass protectors kinda make the phone looks ****ty imo (can't find a good word to show my feelings).don't get me wrong, some cases makes the phone more attractive and beautiful but as i said i can't hold a phone with a case in my hand ,especially if its my phone :)
so i prefer no cases or protectors for my rose gold iphone se that i will get it soon :D

You live on the wild side :eek: I agree about some cases though.

anon(9733642)

Nov 25, 2015
Visit site
Is it very slipperly, I found the leather case on the plus to be a tad slick. I was at my local apple store over the weekend, but they didn't have the leather case for the SE (or 5s). I pushed the buy button on the Spiegen slim armor case instead

Yeah, def a bit slippery...but because of size and shape it's way less than the 6s. I think the Apple Leather on SE is great, just wish there were more colors.

Lefty724

Mar 25, 2016
Visit site
Just received my saddle brown Apple case today from Amazon. Is just a cheap knockoff, but it feels good.

We'll see how it holds up?
dcedd9916ff2c3d45cc0f485869d9ad8.jpg

2f66731abdf356aedb88057b7d6949d5.jpg

maflynn

Feb 4, 2015
Visit site
Here's my Spigen Symmetry, and I have to say, I'm liking this. Its not terribly slippery and the rose gold and black color does seem to compliment each other.
IMG_1437.JPG

maflynn

Feb 4, 2015
Visit site
My SE hasn't arrived yet. I've just ordered Spigen Neo Hybrid (https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00FFM7TB...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUimUvbUpU2730421). All I want is black iPhone with gold rim, and, importantly, no dual tone on the back. I don't think it's the best one since there're a lot of complaints about its fragility of the metallic finished PCB frame.

View attachment 105152

Nice, I had one of those for my old iPhone, it was a nice case. I had no complaints oveer it.

AnnaKurkowa

Apr 14, 2016
Visit site
I am not using any case with the SE. I sold my 6s because I just hate the look of the back of the phone that's why I always had cases on it. Now owning a SE (5s design) I am so in love with the feeling and looks of the phone which is still the best looking design in my opinion.
I am not putting anything on my phone. Since it's also not slippery as the 6s because of size I don't see a reason.
Just a screen protector.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77