Best Cases for the iPhone SE!

neodk

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
I'm going to get reamed for this but I think the best case for the iPhone is the one that allows you to keep it protected and continue to use the device as you see fit. For me that is usually a Lifeproof, maybe even an Otterbox. On a phone like the 5/5C/5S/SE form factor is pretty much a sweet spot for me. The size is perfect, so putting a case on it / around it and covering the screen is almost blasphemous. But, if I don't do it I'm going to drop it and scratch up the phone or crack the screen.

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
I'm using an Apple leather case for the 5S that I got off of eBay for like $12. It's slim and works well. I don't like bulky cases.

fredriks

May 24, 2013
Visit site
I have been using cases on all my phone forever but not my SE. I have a tempered glass on it but no more. I just love the feel in my hand with this one naked. It's a solid and beautiful phone and I don't like having it in a case. My 6S I have case for but that's because it's so darn slippery whitout.

clouds0222

Aug 6, 2015
Visit site
I put my SE in an Otterbox Symmetry case. Not too bulky and feels great in the hand. I came from a 6s Plus and I did not use Otterbox cases because it just made the phone bulkier.

StayClassy101

Aug 3, 2013
Visit site
So did you decide to try it? If so, what do you think?

I like the case a lot and how it feels on the phone. My only issue is with the hole for the silent/ ringer toggle being too narrow so my finger can't reach it. That's my only problem with it. The buttons press in nicely.

ziyitan

Mar 30, 2016
Visit site
I've used a lot of iPhone SE cases. By far my favourite is the RhinoShield Crash Guard. Shell Pink matches perfectly with the Rose Gold colour and it is extremely sleek. Apparent 11 foot drop protection but I'm not trying that :p

MelCali82

Apr 5, 2016
Visit site
i love the feel of the 5s/se so I decided to stay close to naked as possible. Ordered a couple of these wraps(brushed gold and brushed black metallic) from 4TIFIED - Custom Smartphone Wraps

I'll post my own pics once I receive these in the mail

View attachment 107958

View attachment 107959

Here are some pics of the brushed black metallic from 4tified.com. Had these for a while now but they came in like only 3 days.

The texture is real and adds a lot of grip. I have attached some pics with my mophie juicepack with the skin still applied. The fit is a tad tighter but it fits(the mophie is pretty snug without the skin). I dont have pics of the brushed gold since I took it off a while ago. I was being cautious because I was not sure if the phone would get hotter while charging in the mophie.

IMG_0853.jpgIMG_0854.jpgIMG_0855.jpgIMG_0856.jpgIMG_0857.jpgIMG_0859.jpg

Darryl Hill

Jun 27, 2016
Visit site
So, I won my SE from iMore along with a bundle of cases from Vena Received all four seen in that link, but have honestly preferred the Retain. Just a simple silicone bumper that doesn't hide the beauty of this little powerhouse.

anon(7908611)

May 11, 2015
Visit site
Here are some pics of the brushed black metallic from 4tified.com. Had these for a while now but they came in like only 3 days.

The texture is real and adds a lot of grip. I have attached some pics with my mophie juicepack with the skin still applied. The fit is a tad tighter but it fits(the mophie is pretty snug without the skin). I dont have pics of the brushed gold since I took it off a while ago. I was being cautious because I was not sure if the phone would get hotter while charging in the mophie.

View attachment 110511View attachment 110512View attachment 110513View attachment 110514View attachment 110515View attachment 110516

they are easy to put on? i'm very unlucky with these things and i don't want to ruin the skin (and the phone)

Rob Gilgan

Jun 2, 2014
Visit site
I found the iPhone 5 Olloclip lenses on blowout at Staples, so grabbed both packages, not realizing the wide/fisheye comes with a clear plastic case, that has a separate clip-on, with a tripod adaptor for both portrait and landscape. Very handy.
My favorite case is the Pad & Quill Black Book. :yes:

MelCali82

Apr 5, 2016
Visit site
they are easy to put on? i'm very unlucky with these things and i don't want to ruin the skin (and the phone)

For me skins are easy to put on. Been using skins since the nexus 4. I learned that being too careful is what messes you up during application.

The sides are very easy since it's just a skinny strip. The cutouts are precise to help with alignment. You can't really ruin your phone. The adhesive is strong but it doesn't leave any residue.

The company I got these from give 2 sets with each order so I wasn't too worried with messing up too much.