- 03-15-2016, 01:19 PM #2
- 03-15-2016, 01:52 PM #3
- 04-13-2016, 07:44 AM #4
It depends on how much you want to spend-
Personally I keep up w the latest iPhones and sell them pristine when the new ones come out owing very little-& placing the funds towards the new phone.
My only recommendation is get 64g at the least.
- 04-13-2016, 10:25 AM #5
- By Jezza23 in forum iPhone SEReplies: 22Last Post: 03-23-2016, 02:48 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-15-2016, 10:40 AM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-15-2016, 10:07 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-15-2016, 08:12 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-15-2016, 06:24 AM