5se Design Worries...

tanknitrous

Sep 5, 2013
Visit site
From a lot of the rumors I've been reading, it can be reasonable speculation that the 5se will look like the old 5S. I know there are many that would not mind that design with updated internals. I'd also probably be buying as well. However...doesn't anyone else think that a 4 inch phone designed like the 6 or 6S be really cool and have any awesome feel in the hand? That's an exciting prospect. Could look very similar and feel like the old iPod touches. To be fair, I have seen some rumors stating that it WILL look like a 4 inch iPhone 6 or 6S in design. I'm hoping it looks like that.

anon(9602380)

Aug 14, 2015
Visit site
I have yet to see a rumor that the 5se will look like the 5s. Not to say they do not exist. Everything I have seen or read on the 5se points to it looking like the 6. But no one will really know till March. I would also be very surprised if Apple kept to the same design as the 5s.

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
Rumors point to the 5se having a similar design to the 6s but it's hard to say for sure. The 5c looks nothing like the 5s, for instance. This is also the first time Apple has taken a step backward in its model numbers (allegedly calling it 5se instead of 6c or something similar to that).

wolfedude88

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
The rumors have been split, a ton saying it will look just like the 5s with updated internals the other half saying it will look like a mini iPhone 6/s

Only another month until we know

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
I'm kind of excited to see what it actually ends up looking like. I never get too concerned about rumors. They are rumors after all.