Would You purchase a 4-inch iPhone SE?

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I personally think the iPhone SE is a GREAT "little" smartphone and I truly enjoyed my iPhone 5s, however a four inch display screen for my aging eyes have seen it's better days.

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
I think it's a matter of personal preferences. My sister is limping along with her iPhone 4, and when she gets a new phone, I think the SE would be perfect for her. I am hoping she takes action soon because, well... the 4 is just tired! :)

aximtreo

May 24, 2011
Visit site
I personally would not because of the screen size. My old eyes appreciate the 7+ size screen. My wife has the SE and she loves it. You can't go wrong because Apple offers updates for quite a while.

bcandiolo

Jan 17, 2016
Visit site
It's in the Accessibility option on the General menu, no matter the screen size my aging eyes work almost as brand new with a good pair of glasses , love my SE

Cladster

Nov 28, 2016
Visit site
It's in the Accessibility option on the General menu, no matter the screen size my aging eyes work almost as brand new with a good pair of glasses , love my SE

Yeah i don't get the aging eyes comments, text is adjustable and if you have aging eyes you probably need glasses for reading anyway so won't matter the screen size, coming from a 7 plus back to a SE in last few weeks.
I use my iPad pro for reading, the SE is just for calls/messages/music/radio and checking emails when out about. After no headphone jack for 6 months its surprising how much i am using it now.
Think i have found the perfect setup for me, SE, AW, and iPad pro 9.7.

Cladster

Nov 28, 2016
Visit site
Same i wear glasses for reading even on my iPad.

I sold my 7 plus 256Gb and got a Brand new SE 32GB and Brand new iPad Pro 9.7 4G 32GB and got cases for both, and still had $50 left over lol.