Would You purchase a 4-inch iPhone SE?

kzl95

Mar 24, 2016
Visit site
as im still stuck with a 4s i would definitely love to upgrade to a iPhone SE, and 4" screen fits perfect for one hand operation...so yeah i would love to buy that one!

libra89

Feb 20, 2016
Visit site
My wife is not interested in the larger iPhone 6/6s. She likes her 5c. So I'll get her the SE later on when she has an upgrade. She's had her 5c for 2 years now and the battery is at 93% health. LOL After 2 years, my old iPhone 5 was at 21% health.

That's very impressive that her battery has so much health. Is she doing anything special or extraordinary?

amankh

Jan 1, 2016
Visit site
Re: Would You purchase A 4 inch Screen iPhone 5se?

I guess it'll be worth a try. However, from the market perspective, not sure about it's success

bex85

Feb 5, 2016
Visit site
My main issue with the iPhone before the iPhone 6/ 6 Plus was the screen size. I did find the iPhone 5 more manageable than my old 4S but, after using Android phones, iPhones still felt quite small. Now I have the 6S Plus and my partner briefly had the 6S and found that too small, as did I when I was setting it up for her, so yeah definitely would not - and could not - go back to a phone with a 4" display. 5" minimum for me personally!

eplepai123

Aug 14, 2012
Visit site
I have an iPhone 5 now, and the battery last 1/2 day before I need to charge it.
I am considering to wait for the iPhone 7, but I like the size of the iPhone 5 / SE.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
That's very impressive that her battery has so much health. Is she doing anything special or extraordinary?

No, just doesn't stay on it like I do. She does Facebook and Instagram some. Plays Trivia Crack and Words With Friends some. Not much else. The first year, she didn't use it much at all.

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
I hate this. Why do I feel compelled to move to the SE from the 6S? LOL I guess because my upgrade in September will still allow a move to the 7 AND I'd have money left over from a 64GB 6S sale and SE purchase. But alas, I shall fight the temptation

Last edited:

rellyrellz

Oct 26, 2012
Visit site
There is something so undeniably appealing about that design, but I don't think I could go back to a screen that small. I am however hemming and hawing over just ordering one anyway.....

The more i look at the design the more i love it! also with the iPhone 4 design. Right now its a decision whether the speed camera is more important or the size of my 6 Plus is more important

LCW

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
Still have an iPhone 5 kicking around... but been using the 6 Plus and now 6S Plus.... Somehow feel drawn to the SE... Definitely more pocket friendly. I'll have to go check them out at the Apple Store when they show up... :)

Brenda H

Mar 25, 2016
Visit site
Re: Would You purchase A 4 inch Screen iPhone 5se?

I agree my phone is my "help I've fallen and can't get up" as well as everything else so I would not go back to smaller screen. I wear my phone all day and don't take it off until I am in the bed. I like being able to see it without my contacts in, I am also a quilter and use it to watch video or look at patterns as I stitch. I vote no on going backward 6 is big enough for me, I chose 64g over the plus so I can do more without having to make a choice about what apps to download.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
The 6s/6s Plus was the first time Apple actually put the "s" on the back of the iPhone. I wonder if "se" is on the back of the newly released iPhone?

hylex

Sep 24, 2015
Visit site
No because after using 5.1/5.5/5.7 inch handsets, having something that small would feel like a step back in time and usability. Imagine trying to go from the brilliant 5.7 inch screen of a 6p with stereo speakers, to something that is 4 inches. Not to mention the beautiful display of the 6s+ and the full HD res.

In other words move forwards, not backwards.

remus

Oct 28, 2015
Visit site
Would be nice to read the impressions of somebody who switched from an Iphone 6 or 6S to the SE once the device is available.

BBooDad

Aug 7, 2012
Visit site
I just got an SE from Verizon for $35

I was paying $40 a month line fee for my son's 5S, which was a hand-me-down from me. I called Verizon to upgrade it as it is kind of beat up and not working so good now, and they got me into a new 64 GB for $20.83 a month and $20 line fee, and that includes insurance for being a teenager; essentially 83 cents a month more, and paid taxes today. And he threw in 2 more GB data a month, too.

Awesome deal!

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner