Would You purchase a 4-inch iPhone SE?

jarofclay73

Oct 20, 2013
Visit site
Huh. I thought it did. That stinks. It's still an incredible phone. Just would've put it over the top w 3D Touch.

I'm recommending the SE to a few people who are upgrading from their 5s. I told them you won't be missing it since they never had it! And they agreed!

I showed a video of what 3D Touch does to one of those people and she said she didn't think it was a must-have feature.

smorales117

Mar 23, 2016
Visit site
Just got done watching the keynote and I'm absolutely in love with the iPhone 5SE. I strayed away from Apple for awhile because of their big screens! The iPhone 5s was my favorite and I'm very happy that they brought the 4 inch size! :D

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
Just got done watching the keynote and I'm absolutely in love with the iPhone 5SE. I strayed away from Apple for awhile because of their big screens! The iPhone 5s was my favorite and I'm very happy that they brought the 4 inch size! :D

Glad you're looking forward to the iPhone SE! You're definitely not alone in preferring the smaller screen.

CasonAsherTech

Mar 23, 2016
Visit site
Re: Would You purchase A 4 inch Screen iPhone 5se?

Now that the SE has been announced, I may actually consider it. I will be going to college in the fall of 2016, my current iPhone 6 plus has a cracked screen, and I've been missing the smaller phone size. I thing the combination of small form factor, improved battery life, and cheaper price tag for the same camera and power as the 6s may just convince me to buy one.

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Lots of good answers (for and against) the SE here..... seems for those that want it, it fits a range of needs/wants, which is exactly why Apple is releasing it. Cases and accessories should be plentiful too, which isn't usually the case for a newly released iPhone, since the size/form factor is familiar. :)

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
Lots of good answers (for and against) the SE here..... seems for those that want it, it fits a range of needs/wants, which is exactly why Apple is releasing it. Cases and accessories should be plentiful too, which isn't usually the case for a newly released iPhone, since the size/form factor is familiar. :)

Agreed. I was slightly worried Apple was shooting for an iPhone 5c sequel but it packs a punch and they didn't cut too many corners. With the smaller display (lower res) am I crazy to think it may actually beat the 6s in benchmarks?

tnt4

Mar 30, 2015
Visit site
I'm still pretty torn. I love the 6S, but every time I pull out my 5S I miss that size and feel. I've commented already on this thread, but I'm still debating, especially with 2gb ram essentially confirmed... :confused:

These are good problems to have!

TheRadBear

Sep 10, 2015
Visit site
Hi,

There's absolutely NO doubt. I will hold off until September to see what the new 7 will be like, and if the new camera is just marginally better (like 6s to 6 was), I will then be getting the SE. I love the design of the 5s - it's a thing of beauty, plain & simple.

Thanks!

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I just purchased a 5c for my niece and I really would have liked to hear about this before I purchased. Now I have two options...Return it pay a restocking fee OR get the cash to put down on the phone!!!

If it were me, I'd pay the restocking fee and get the iPhone SE. To "me", it would be worth it being that you're basically getting a phone with the latest specs at a fraction of the price that will be supported longer than the 5C.

dieseldk

Apr 30, 2012
Visit site
I like the 4,7" screen on 6/6s and don't think I can go back to a 4" screen.
But I will recommend it to others ho don't want a bigger screen.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR